Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sg6HFmb.jpg

Are these Gray or Black?

When I was down at my local Dublin service center today, the service manager showed me the first set of Arachnid wheels and Pilot SS tires delivered through the referral program, ready to install on a referral winner. They look pretty nice. There is hope that these wheels (and other program gifts) will soon flow to worthy recipients. Patience….

any pics? what size tires?

When I was down at my local Dublin service center today, the service manager showed me the first set of Arachnid wheels and Pilot SS tires delivered through the referral program, ready to install on a referral winner. They look pretty nice. There is hope that these wheels (and other program gifts) will soon flow to worthy recipients. Patience….

Whoa!

7+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 7 or more qualifying referrals will receive an exclusive red Founders Series Powerwall 2.0, hand signed by Elon Musk, JB Straubel, and Franz von Holzhausen. This limited edition Powerwall is not available to the public.
They listen! The evil corporation taking away free Supercharing listens! /s

Seriously, nice changes there, and you missed the carry-on, on top of the new jacket. Speaking of jackets, I got the other jacket in the previous round, and saw this current round offers to personalize the inscription on the jacket. That would have been nice! Not a fan of wearing my name...

Status
Not open for further replies.