Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever get your powerwall btw? I'm not sure I heard of anyone actually getting delivery.

- I haven't received any of them yet. Hopefully I will get them soon.

For the unveil events do they pay or its just an invitation and we would be responsible for all the expenses.

- Just an invite and you are responsible for all flights, accommodations, etc.

What could this be? I presume it is something from the referral program although I am not Montanari Maurizo:

- I received a similar email for a package going to Germany, it appears yours is international too.. I will email them to let them know. Mail merge issue?

Thanks Erik

The "PR5_1081" department number might be for referral program 5 that ended 10/16/2016 and I am owed a set of Arachnid rims so maybe that is what shipped?

My destination is "MARANELLO (MO) IT" in Italy so maybe just a dummy location while they complete more fully the label.

The "PR5_1081" department number might be for referral program 5 that ended 10/16/2016 and I am owed a set of Arachnid rims so maybe that is what shipped?

My destination is "MARANELLO (MO) IT" in Italy so maybe just a dummy location while they complete more fully the label.
I would guess it's the jacket then. We are still waiting for jackets from that program. 4 pounds seems a little heavy for a jacket though.
Unlikely, but maybe the weight is a dummy placeholder too. If rims, they would send them to the service center and not me so you are probably right. I am still owed carry-ons so maybe that is what I am getting.

The carry-ons are ~9 pounds.

Last edited:
Hi All, New Model X owner here. I love it. I would be glad to help answer any questions. I am in the LA area. If you need a referral code feel free use mine or PM me. Code: My Tesla Referral Code

For those living in condos without charging. I live in a condo in west LA and have had no issue charging. Between free solar charger at work, super chargers, and public chargers you can easily make it work and not have to pay to charge.

That is a myth. All active codes will give free unlimited supercharging, not just your first 5 referrals. I am well over the first 5 and the app states that people will still get free unlimited supercharging (see image below), I have personally confirmed this with Tesla, & I have confirmed this with people that have used my code. :)

You can see in the bottom portion of my image it initially says "5 friends". Once the secret levels are unlocked, in the top portion, it says "5 more friends". So not to worry. Anyone who uses a valid link will receive free unlimited supercharging.

Thanks Erik

View attachment 246665

28% discount means 14 referrals?Still On Level 2?Not Level 3?

28% discount means 14 referrals?Still On Level 2?Not Level 3?
Level 0:
(1) Mini Model S
(2) Early Solar Roof Token
(3) Arachnid Wheels
(4) Powerwall
(5) Invite to Semi Event​

Level 1:
(6-10) Delivered referrals start counting as a 2% discount against a Founders NextGen Roadster (So 7 delivered referrals in the program would translate to a 14% discount.)​

Level 2:
(11-15) Continue to accrue additional 2% discounts for each delivered referral (11 total delivered referrals would be a 22% discount). Additionally, when you reach 15 referrals, you are invited to drive the electric boring machine in Hawthorne.
Level 3:
(16-20) Not sure, but I think I've heard something about Mars and an open seat. I'm in!​

So right now I have 14 total referrals, 9 delivered & 5 on order. I will receive all 5 of the first prizes. My account shows that I have an 18% discount on a Roadster (based on 9 of 14 delivered). That number will go up to 28% once all current referrals take delivery.

And one more referral gets me in the Boring machine seat! Best prize ever. :)

Bonnie, I'm pretty sure that the % discount goes up 2% for each new referral, even before delivery. At least that's how it's worked for me.

Edit: I think all referrals starting the day Level 1 was announced count towards the discount. If you had some referrals or deliveries before that, that might be confusing your counts.

Last edited:
Bonnie, I'm pretty sure that the % discount goes up 2% for each new referral, even before delivery. At least that's how it's worked for me.

Edit: I think all referrals starting the day Level 1 was announced count towards the discount. If you had some referrals or deliveries before that, that might be confusing your counts.
It was like that for me - but it seems to have reset to match the number delivered. I'm sure it will all sort out at some point.

Update: I've sent an inquiry to Tesla so we have the facts. I know, I know ... I'm ruining the speculation fun. But surely most of you know that the whole speculation thing makes me a little nuts when we can have the facts instead. :)

Last edited:

No, all 14 referrals occurred after the current program began. The first one took delivery 6/29, ordered approx 5/27. This existing program began 5/19.

Edit: Okay, I'm officially confused. I'm going to wait patiently on Tesla. :)

So right now I have 14 total referrals, 9 delivered & 5 on order. I will receive all 5 of the first prizes. My account shows that I have an 18% discount on a Roadster (based on 9 of 14 delivered). That number will go up to 28% once all current referrals take delivery.

I think you have an 18% discount because you have 9 referrals since the opening of Secret Level 1. I do not believe the "Level 0" referrals (delivered or not) count towards the discount on the Next Gen Roadster. I think those Next Gen Roadster discounts only start with, in essence, your sixth referral. So I think your discount won't change once those are delivered - they are already showing the full amount of the discount on the assumption that those referrals will be delivered. If you have any cancellations, the percentage will drop. And it will increase when you add any new referrals.

The first 5 referrals for this program do not count towards the next gen roadster. The first 5 qualify you for the other prizes. Here is the table I created.

Like Hank, I also see the % based on orders, not deliveries.

The discount percentage = (# of referrals - 5) * 2%
*example: (21 referrals - 5 referrals) * 2% = 32% off a next gen roadster

*For example: Secret level 1 opens at 6 referrals. You get the prize at 10 referrals, etc.
free tesla.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.