Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi just bought a new Model X with a referral Code. Adding my code here. Hope that er could have a daisy-Chain so at least everyone got a wall charger ;)

My referall code offers free unlimited Supercharging for the rest of car life, after 16th of September free supercharging only works for 1year via referall.

Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Best of luck. Really looking forward to receive my car.

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Anyone have contacts for referral program? I've been waiting for Arachnid wheels as well as the hpwc. They said they were not sending out the tires in December because they are summer tires and im in the east, but i missed all of summer now as well.

Try e-mailing, then ask through the MyTesla owner portal, then escalate for executive review. I had no response until I got to the third step in that process.

Anyone have contacts for referral program? I've been waiting for Arachnid wheels as well as the hpwc. They said they were not sending out the tires in December because they are summer tires and im in the east, but i missed all of summer now as well.

Don't worry you are not alone, there seems to be a backlog of referral prizes outside of California HPWC, Powerwalls, Arachnids, etc. They should be getting to that backlog in September my sources tell me.

fyi update to my own question a few pages back about anyone receiving their Black Signature HPWC yet...
I finally received mine today via FedEx

For reference here are the dates between referral and receipt of HPWC:
Sep 14/17 - email from Tesla indicating order placed using my referral code
Sep 28/17 - delivery of vehicle
Nov 28/17 - email from Tesla asking to choose reward
Dec 15/17 - email from Tesla confirming reward choice
(sometime early 2018) - app lootbox showing reward "available starting June 2018"
Aug 20/18 - HPWC reward received

Status
Not open for further replies.