Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SW2Fiddler great Idea! I’m open to doing the same thing if I get enough referrals for a powerwall!
If I get five referrals, I’ll donate the HPWC to an underserviced location that needs it! I live in California, an area that’s definitely not underserviced by superchargers, but I often travel, and will have plenty of opportunities to encounter areas that can benefit from improved charger availability. I have a few potential locations in mind already. I’m also open to holding a free drawing of the other rewards (the early access solar roof coupon, and the Arachnid or Turbine wheels), if the logistics work out. Here’s my referral link again, if anyone wants to contribute, and get themselves free unlimited supercharging.

I noticed a bug concerning referrals today. If a Performance 3 order cancels, it will immediately be removed from the app display and percentage progress. On the website, it continues to show up as an order but is displayed as CANCEL_INITIATE instead of Ordered. I'll keep an eye on it and watch to see if it eventually moves to the Cancelled list.

I have been waiting for my three Powerwalls that I won, but Tesla has no installers in the mountain town of my house. I come to find out that my Model 3D is getting here Monday instead of November like the portal predicted.

How much in "Tesla Dollars" are they giving for each Powerwall? I think I will take the discount on my new car rather than waiting forever for the Powerwalls. When they become available, I will just order an install.

I have been waiting for my three Powerwalls that I won, but Tesla has no installers in the mountain town of my house. I come to find out that my Model 3D is getting here Monday instead of November like the portal predicted.

How much in "Tesla Dollars" are they giving for each Powerwall? I think I will take the discount on my new car rather than waiting forever for the Powerwalls. When they become available, I will just order an install.
They were giving credits back in March but the policies changed and I don't believe they offer them anymore. We got credits for some in March and got the other three Powerwalls installed last month. We also had a large solar system installed so that could be why we were able to get the credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.