Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get a kick out of people’s elaborate stories here and on FB when they play on others emotions for their own benefit. If you can afford a Tesla, you can afford to buy a $500 Radio Flyer for your kid.......

I think your comment is in response to my post, I don’t think it really warrants that kind of reaction. I can buy a $500 Radio Flyer but I probably won’t if I can’t get them one through referrals, not a sob story just reality. Hard to really justify that kind of money for something they may not use regularly. At the end of the day the referral helps them, Tesla, and the new owner so win win and win.

Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

Reactions: FlatSix911
I think your comment is in response to my post, I don’t think it really warrants that kind of reaction. I can buy a $500 Radio Flyer but I probably won’t if I can’t get them one through referrals, not a sob story just reality. Hard to really justify that kind of money for something they may not use regularly. At the end of the day the referral helps them, Tesla, and the new owner so win win and win.

Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty
We have a slightly used one and a few others MIB west of Denver if you don't get a referral. Price negotiable! :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Amit519
I always get a kick out of people’s elaborate stories here and on FB when they play on others emotions for their own benefit. If you can afford a Tesla, you can afford to buy a $500 Radio Flyer for your kid.......

Like others, I really don't understand your comment. Are you saying that people who can afford a Tesla make up elaborate stories about wanting to get a free award for using a referral code? Or elaborate stories that people make up to try and convince some future buyer to use their code to get a free Radio Flyer mini-Tesla?

Either way, it really doesn't matter. I don't care how rich you, or anyone else is, or what you think "rich" people can or can not afford, but $500 is the same $500 to you, me, and every other Tesla owner/buyer out there.

Just because someone might have (a lot) more money that you or other people does not diminish the value of $500. It's still $500 and you can buy a lot for that.

Yes, I've bought and owned two Model Ss already (as a lot of people here), and some owners have bought many more... why does that diminish the value of $500 to them, just because they might have more income or net worth?

In fact, the MORE that a "rich" person is concerned about $500 to me tells me that they are logical and understands the actual value of money. I'd never want to be the person that says "eh, I'm rich enough, I don't care about saving $500 for doing nothing"... because at that point, I'd have enough money to give away to needy people and organizations much more in need than me wanting a free Radio Flyer.

Anyone who needs a referral code, PM me. I have a special incentive structure that will benefit the both of us
Srinivasa, what you are advertising is most likely not allowed by Tesla referral program good faith policy and can be reported as such: "special incentive structure that will benefit the both of us". Really! You could lose awards for all 5 of your referrals if Tesla referral program gets wind of your special incentive structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.