Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It started last evening, between 5pm and 6pm ET. And what's strange is that they weren't all removed at once... It was a very slow drain of referrals. Like one referral lost every 5-10 minutes... all night. The TESLA ACCOUNT page although seems to still be correct (I still need to confirm that). Very odd for sure.

Yes, that is my experience too. I have IFTTT connected to my referrals and it started this morning. One referral every hour or so. The link is also updated with less referrals, but all referrals from PHASE_10 are still in the app. Very strange.

Yes, the numbers on the www.tesla.com/referral/<code> pages are effected, as is the referral API call (really the same thing), and that's where the stats page gets its numbers.

But if you look and count the delivered referrals on your TESLA ACCOUNT page, the numbers don't agree with the referral page. All my referrals are still listed there.
So then safe to assume a day in the life of Tesla backend/Referral program issues.

Yes, the numbers on the www.tesla.com/referral/<code> pages are effected, as is the referral API call (really the same thing), and that's where the stats page gets its numbers.

But if you look and count the delivered referrals on your TESLA ACCOUNT page, the numbers don't agree with the referral page. All my referrals are still listed there.
Yes. Same goes for me. 14 cancelations, 105 delivered and 2 return. That's what i have in my Excel sheet for phase9. Same as MyTesla. Wonder what they are doing...

You're welcome. Now that you have Tampermonkey installed, you can give my other, more sophisticated Tesla API script a try:

Telsa API Safe Tools: Token Generator, API Query Tool, and Referral Info Retrieval

Just installed it. Was surprised that it shows the email addresses of all my referrals. (Only current phase) any way to access prior phase (9)?
I tried the “Get Referral Awards” button.
Got this message:
“error Unauthorized error”
All It does, is add this header:
“Loot Box Referral Awards”

Also made a donation. Looks like it went directly to “Tampermonkey” developer. (Jan Biniok)

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Just installed it. Was surprised that it shows the email addresses of all my referrals. (Only current phase) any way to access prior phase (9)?

Unfortunately not through the referral API. Maybe other people know how to access those, but I don't think it's possible anymore.

I tried the “Get Referral Awards” button.
Got this message:
“error Unauthorized error”
All It does, is add this header:
“Loot Box Referral Awards”

Yeah, sorry about that. That did work back when the referral award status was available in the Loot Box, but when that went away, that button stopped working. I just haven't updated the code since.

Also made a donation. Looks like it went directly to “Tampermonkey” developer. (Jan Biniok)

Well, I'm sure he appreciates it! I do appreciate the sentiment, though. Thank you! (Tampermonkey is the platform that enables us to publish these kinds of scripts or hacks). I'm just happy to provide them to the community.

Tesla made some interesting changes today to the referral program page. They changed several instances of the phrase "referral code" to "referral link". i.e. changing:

They also added verbiage to limit the expiration of the free Supercharger miles to 36 months, previously there was no limit mentioned.

'Free Supercharger miles will apply to any vehicles on the same account, and will expire 6 months after the miles are added. Each additional referral will extend the previous expiration date by 6 months up to 36 months'

They also added verbiage to limit the expiration of the free Supercharger miles to 36 months, previously there was no limit mentioned.

'Free Supercharger miles will apply to any vehicles on the same account, and will expire 6 months after the miles are added. Each additional referral will extend the previous expiration date by 6 months up to 36 months'

Wow, they finally figured out that extending the expiration by 6 months for every referral wasn't the brightest idea. :eek:

• Funny
Reactions: HankLloydRight
Status
Not open for further replies.