Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked my My Tesla account and the referral code is there (Referral Credit on a Tesla Model S | Tesla Motors).

Along with this statement:

+++++
Model S Referral
Program

Between February 16th and April
15th, you can use your unique link
below to give up to 3 friends a
credit of up to $1,200 towards their
home charging installation with the
purchase of a new Model S. Full
program details here.
+++++

Also notes "59 Days Remaining"

Since there is no Home charging unit for the UK yet, it looks like they are still offering discount in the UK.
Screenshot 2016-02-17 23.11.32.png

Looks like it is pretty much US only.

well, the new referral IS available here in Canada too :)
I just got info on the new referral program via email, and I see that it is also on My Tesla page.

my referral link: Receive a $1,600 credit to set up home charging

interesting to see that this time there's a difference in the $amount between US and Canada (U$1200 vs C$1600).
With the prior referral program it was "$1000" in local currency

Last edited:
I'm thrilled with this new program. Just about everyone has a shot, paying for advertising and other endeavors won't necessarily pay off, and that tour of SpaceX is pretty nice. And new owners get a healthy stipend towards setting up home charging (which ultimately takes some burden off local superchargers). Win all around.

http://ts.la/jp2369

Net de code gevonden in mytesla.... dezelfde als eerst. Was mooi geweest als ze die veranderd hadden om te voorkomen dat de geadverteerde codes uit vorige rondes geldig bleven.... but "you can't have m all Hasselhoff" ....

Hij werkt niet als link voor een bestelling... waarschijnlijk omdat dat een reguliere bestelling is en omdat voorraad auto's via een verkoper moeten.
Die kan dan de code invoeren....

En ja... na 2 rondes nergens de code gepubliceerd te hebben en vervolgens te horen dat het oke was dat anderen dat wel deden want gratis publiciteit.... doe ik nu vanaf het begin maar eens mee.
Misschien lukt het zo wel om er een paar te laten gebruiken:wink:

Maar... even serieus... ik vind het sowieso leuk om mee te zoeken naar de perfecte voorraadauto, dus laat me er maar voor werken om je mijn code te laten gebruiken!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.