Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All! You can save $1000 by using one of the below referral codes when making your order.

Post your referral codes below and lets spread the word!

United States
  1. http://ts.la/alexander452 - Myself
  2. Referral | Tesla Motors - Janto
  3. Referral | Tesla Motors - Defcon5
  4. Referral | Tesla Motors - Shdhog
  5. Referral | Tesla Motors - NovemberXray
  6. Referral | Tesla Motors - Blueguse
  7. Referral | Tesla Motors - MorrisonHiker
  8. Referral | Tesla Motors - Marty2112

Canada

1. Referral | Tesla Motors - Dohmer
  2. Referral | Tesla Motors Canada - Mnec
My referral code is Referral | Tesla Motors
Confirmed to be $1200 CAD although I'd bet any referral code works between US/CAN.

Side note: Tesla honoured a referral code for my own order of a new MS (my 2nd) that I placed in Saturday.

A great company and amazing cars: you won't regret it!

Quick note: the following was added to the referral program T&Cs.
"Unfortunately, Ohio and Virginia residents are not eligible for awards."
Sorry about that folks, as your codes were all the rage last year. I used one from a dear friend in VA to get my S, and then shared it with folks I helped out around here. He got his giga-party invite out of my work.

Time for me to get some referrals this time. I will work for them, you can count on me! PM any questions. Happy to pm, email, text or even FaceTime from the car. If you happen to be in the Bay Area, we'll have a drive.
And a beer afterwards! These decisions are always better made with a beverage in hand.

[cross-posting from the Model S thread for VA and OH info]

Quick note: the following was added to the referral program T&Cs.
"Unfortunately, Ohio and Virginia residents are not eligible for awards."
Sorry about that folks, as your codes were all the rage last year. I used one from a dear friend in VA to get my S, and then shared it with folks I helped out around here. He got his giga-party invite out of my work.

Time for me to get some referrals this time. I will work for them, you can count on me! PM any questions. Happy to pm, email, text or even FaceTime from the car. If you happen to be in the Bay Area, we'll have a drive.
And a beer afterwards! These decisions are always better made with a beverage in hand.

Get $1,000 off a new Tesla! The Tesla Referral Program begins May 30 and will run until July 15, 2016. Anyone who orders a new Model S or Model X during this period using the referral link of a Tesla owner will get a $1,000 credit towards the purchase price. If you wish you may use my code to get your $1000 credit: Referral | Tesla Motors Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.