Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So @Cattledog -- any referrals?

And @ggr is up next -- and I think this will close it out, as there are just a little over two days left.

If anyone who has been selected received any referrals, please let me know! Thanks, and good luck @ggr!
Got 1!!! Awesome, keep me on the homepage! I'll send you a dozen of either of these if I get to 4!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 8.37.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 8.37.16 PM.png
    416.3 KB · Views: 38
We're in the home stretch! Last 2 days to use a referral code.
You know you can't resist a new, sexy Tesla, but just in case, what about a cute kitty in a newly refreshed Tesla??

Referral | Tesla Motors
IMG_8416.jpg

All kidding aside: happy to answer questions as a 2nd time Tesla owner -- I'm happy to share observations from the journey of owning an 2013 pre-parking sensor Model S to the new 2016 90D (PM me, or see the thread at So...what's changed after 130,000 Model S's?).

I jumped on this amazing train twice and look forward to continuing on!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Saxena
We're in the home stretch! Last 2 days to use a referral code.
You know you can't resist a new, sexy Tesla, but just in case, what about a cute kitty in a newly refreshed Tesla??
Love your creativity, the cat's a nice touch! We also have a very similar story with owning the pre-parking sensor, pre-AWD MC Red Model S in May 2013 which we thoroughly enjoyed, and now loving the Model X!

@HankLloydRight we might want to keep an eye on the following tidbit I just noticed:
"Discounts awarded to owners from previous programs will expire on December 31, 2016." From Referral Program

Sounds like if you got a discount from the earlier referral program that gave the current owner a credit towards the purchase of another Tesla, those expire this year. But if I look at what you posted, that first program mentions that service credits expire end of 2016. Tesla Referral Program

Last edited:
Hi, I've been lurking for some time, while researching for my MX purchase.

I was confirmed on July 9 for a P90D and assigned a VIN# 143xx. It's black on black with standard 20's and everything except L and autopilot. Delivery is supposed to be end of September.

Just wanted to share somewhat useful info for those tracking.

AND <sheepishly> I wanted to put out my referral code for anyone making a last minute decision. I'd like to get 5 referrals for those cool looking 21" wheels. I'll edit/reply if I make that number for others who are wanting referrals for their wishes. Not to be too greedy. And I will post pics when available. Thanks in advance!

Chris.
Referral | Tesla Motors

Status
Not open for further replies.