Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, last day! One last chance for referral hunting!

It was a toss-up between @f-stop and @e-FTW.. but according to last count @e-FTW already has the weekender bag, and f-stop needs just one more for the weekender bag.

So cross your fingers, @f-stop and hope for one referral. And if you do get it today, let us know, and I'll switch it over so @e-FTW can get the giraffe jacket.

Good luck folks!

Reactions: e-FTW

It was a toss-up between @f-stop and @e-FTW.. but according to last count @e-FTW already has the weekender bag, and f-stop needs just one more for the weekender bag.

So cross your fingers, @f-stop and hope for one referral. And if you do get it today, let us know, and I'll switch it over so @e-FTW can get the giraffe jacket.

Good luck folks!
You may want to consider updating your website to include leasing as an option for the discount. i.e. "If you are considering buying or leasing" ... I confirmed yesterday that anyone leasing a tesla can use the referral code. Thanks for all your help!

Last day! Join us in making gas pumps obsolete!

This was one of my favorite pics I took of my first Model S. My new red 90D is further commitment to this dream!
IMG_4570.jpg

I'm hoping to make it to the Gigafactory to see the next big phase in fossil fuel obsolescence and could really use the referrals!

My referral link -- Referral | Tesla Motors

Good luck folks!
Thanks @HankLloydRight , will keep an eye out once @f-stop gets his bag. Any idea how quickly referrals show up on our my Tesla page?
And just for this, if I do get the jacket, I'll add a surprise bonus picture. Don't worry, it is SFW.

Thanks @HankLloydRight , will keep an eye out once @f-stop gets his bag. Any idea how quickly referrals show up on our my Tesla page?
And just for this, if I do get the jacket, I'll add a surprise bonus picture. Don't worry, it is SFW.

I don't know how long it takes... there could be a delay. But here's being hopeful it works for both of you this being the last day!

@f-stop it is kind of serendipitous that we are together on this last day, hunting for referrals. Last fall, you used one that I provided to you to get you a rebate. And that referral was from a good friend of mine in VA, which gave you the "bird-dogging" extra rebate. Oh, VA and OH, you so crazy!
The fact that my friend was from VA made his code attractive, and I worked pretty hard to get him to 5. And he got a GF invite, plus a Powerwall! Good times!

We have 2 referrals, and it seems that they showed up right away. Hopes are fading fast that we will reach 4 referrals for the GF event, but we are hopeful that we will end up getting in somehow :)

Good luck folks!
whoa, I blinked and there's a flurry of activity in this thread already this morning. Thanks @HankLloydRight for posting my referral link on your CPO page for the final day. I just checked and I'm still at 1 on MyTesla page, but I'll keep an eye on it through the day and be sure to let you know immediately if that changes to give others a chance too.

@f-stop it is kind of serendipitous that we are together on this last day, hunting for referrals. Last fall, you used one that I provided to you to get you a rebate. And that referral was from a good friend of mine in VA, which gave you the "bird-dogging" extra rebate. Oh, VA and OH, you so crazy!
The fact that my friend was from VA made his code attractive, and I worked pretty hard to get him to 5. And he got a GF invite, plus a Powerwall! Good times!
yes, isn't it? I'm forever grateful to you @e-FTW and your buddy for helping me last fall, not only by sending his VA referral link but also all the help and useful info you passed along. The extra rebate was especially helpful to take a bit ot the sting out of last fall's big exchange-related price hike up here. I definitely owe you a beer or something when I finally take a road trip out your way (maybe this fall)

whoa, I blinked and there's a flurry of activity in this thread already this morning. Thanks @HankLloydRight for posting my referral link on your CPO page for the final day. I just checked and I'm still at 1 on MyTesla page, but I'll keep an eye on it through the day and be sure to let you know immediately if that changes to give others a chance too.

yes, isn't it? I'm forever grateful to you @e-FTW and your buddy for helping me last fall, not only by sending his VA referral link but also all the help and useful info you passed along. The extra rebate was especially helpful to take a bit ot the sting out of last fall's big exchange-related price hike up here. I definitely owe you a beer or something when I finally take a road trip out your way (maybe this fall)
You had me at beer.

Good luck folks!
Hi @HankLloydRight - well that was fast, I just checked and as of ~7pm PDT today I gained +1 referral so now stand at 2! Thanks again for posting my link on your page, I'm sure that did the trick.

There's still several hours left in the day so it's time to give @e-FTW 's link a chance before the program expires - for all his hard work helping folk out on TMC, his giraffe deserves that jacket! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.