Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are almost done with this referral program, it ends tomorrow!

I'm not worried. I'm sure another round of Referral program will start up again in a week or two. I just hope they've exhausted the supply of those Arachnid wheels and offer some different/more interesting prizes.

For those of us who have "won" the wheels, I have a feeling that in the end we won't have to worry too much about the taxable value of the wheels, as the FMV will be driven down by excess supply. We might need a separate "For Sale" subforum just for Arachnid wheels. :)

I'm not worried. I'm sure another round of Referral program will start up again in a week or two. I just hope they've exhausted the supply of those Arachnid wheels and offer some different/more interesting prizes.

For those of us who have "won" the wheels, I have a feeling that in the end we won't have to worry too much about the taxable value of the wheels, as the FMV will be driven down by excess supply. We might need a separate "For Sale" subforum just for Arachnid wheels. :)
Personally, I absolutely loved the idea of the wheels. The looks, the color choice, the meaty rubber, etc.
But then again, I actively chose the 19 inch wheels when getting my car for range, noise level and durability (pot-hole survival) concerns. Cost was not a factor, as I am a sucker for good looking wheels on a car.
So had I won them, am not sure what I would have done...

So maybe Chademo adapters, more swag, a trip to Mars...
What I would love to see is more invites to events, the Gigafactory, anything about Model 3. I'd visit the Fremont factory again once it starts churning out the 3. Ooh, a Model 3 test drive! That would be cool.
What I would absolutely freak out over is a SpaceX visit. OMG.

Personally, I absolutely loved the idea of the wheels. The looks, the color choice, the meaty rubber, etc.

I think you misunderstood.. the wheels were great for the first round. And then well, ok, you can win another set in the second round. I just hope they're not the prize again in the next round! I know, I know, this only applies to people who had already won the wheels. So for people who didn't and would still like to have a chance, Tesla should offer a selection of prizes at the higher level(s), so we can choose something else besides the wheels. ;)

Reactions: e-FTW
I think you misunderstood.. the wheels were great for the first round. And then well, ok, you can win another set in the second round. I just hope they're not the prize again in the next round! I know, I know, this only applies to people who had already won the wheels. So for people who didn't and would still like to have a chance, Tesla should offer a selection of prizes at the higher level(s), so we can choose something else besides the wheels. ;)
word.
And 1st world of 1st world problem. ;)

If anyone is looking for a referral code, especially if you're in Colorado, feel free to use mine. http://ts.la/chaz5403 If you have any questions or concerns about Tesla ownership, drop me a line - I can't stop talking about this amazing vehicle!

Plus, just for letting me ramble, I'll get your choice of Tesla Hot Wheels or Matchbox in any color available (I have them all!) ;)

WEB-READY---Toy-Car-Collage_grande.jpg
Only two days left!

We are almost done with this referral program, it ends tomorrow! Am sure the perfect inventory car is waiting for you! You could drive away on the spot!

Click here to for giraffe awesomeness and your EV life:
http://ts.la/alexandre750
And make me do this: Adopt a Giraffe | Symbolic animal adoptions from WWF
And someone did make me adopt a giraffe! I made it to 2, not sure who to thank, but I will honor this promise.

BTW: for my previous giraffe related promise, looks like the awards are shipping in about two weeks. The picture of a giraffe wearing my jacket will happen then.

Reactions: Neuromancer

New program begins today :cool:

No more wheels ... new awards :cool:

upload_2016-10-16_1-1-35.png

• Informative
Reactions: Ormond and SaintD
Status
Not open for further replies.