Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm. That's interesting. In Sweden we don't have the chance to win a car in this program, but we do get a PowerWall with the seventh referral:

Rekommendationsprogram%20%7C%20Tesla%20Sverige.png

I agree. Really sucky in the US without the powerwall at 7.

Call me cynical, but I have never seen Tesla announce the car lottery winner for the past rounds of the program. Nor has anyone posted on the forums having won it. Fishy when there is no public drawing or announcement.

A new referral program! Throwing my hat back in the ring. While first few tiers are 'meh', I'd love a Powerwall -- with the recent power outages here from windstorms, it'd be a great life support for my reef fish tank - UPS's only last for so long to provide necessary water flow for the tank inhabitants.

I’m on my second Tesla after being an early adopter with a pre-parking sensor Model S (VIN in the 16000’s). I took this picture of my first Tesla in front of an abandoned gas station — the station is now gone entirely.
IMG_4570.jpg

I’ve carried on the love with my new red refreshed Model S, with a VIN in the 153,000’s. I made a post outlining what’s changed after 130,000 cars at: So...what's changed after 130,000 Model S's?

Here’s my referral code: please feel free to use it, and PM me if you have any questions about the Tesla experience!
http://ts.la/steven2503

Status
Not open for further replies.