Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been able to get ahold of survey@tesla email address? I sent them multiple emails asking for transparency, yet I have received no replies.

It's a terrible feeling.

We are Teslas Sales team yet we get no support, no replies, and they expect to continue referring more business.

I worked hard for 6 referrals, yet no reason why the wheel option was missing.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

Has anyone been able to get ahold of survey@tesla email address? I sent them multiple emails asking for transparency, yet I have received no replies.
The mail-from address that the survey mail comes from is [email protected] but it's probably an unmonitored email address. The Reply-to address on that email was [email protected]. You might try that address to see if you have better luck.

Reactions: flyhigh123

It's a terrible feeling.

We are Teslas Sales team yet we get no support, no replies, and they expect to continue referring more business.

I worked hard for 6 referrals, yet no reason why the wheel option was missing.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

I had the same issue last time. I am sure you are not alone in the inquiries. I emailed multiple times and only received a response 3 weeks after. The program just ended so i would imagine their inbox is overloaded at the moment

I am in a similar boat. I was told I got 5 referrals, was given a wheel choice in the program which ended in the summer. Last month at received an email stating that my fifth referral hadn't taken delivery and my wheels would be shipped once that happened. I then completed the last referral program with 8 referrals and hadn't heard anything at all about that one. I emailed like you, without a response. I then called Tesla directly and spoke to a generic Tesla Rep. I asked what the likelihood was of the fifth person taking delivery being that referral program had ended in the summer, or if equally my 8 recent referrals would just allow the wheels to be sent. The Rep tried to get and answer, and kept me on hold for quite some time while she tried to check on it. Eventually she came back and stated she was unable to get an answer at that point, had my information and assured me she would call me within two days. I have never heard back. I am done with the referral program and expending mental energy on it. I love my Tesla and willl continue to share that information with people, but this reward/incentivization program is a poorly executed great idea.

Reactions: flyhigh123
Basically unless you know some people in the real world with a disposable income large enough, your probably not going to get many referrals. I post here a lot and have many times gotten "Helpful" and "Informative" ratings for my posts, but I have yet to get a single referral in 3 rounds of referrals thus far. Just posting here isn't going to get much attention.

It's just the way of it. With around 150,000 Tesla owners now and about 25,000 sold per quarter, there are going to be a lot of people in every referral program who don't get any referrals. Getting some referrals would be nice, but I've pretty much accepted I may never get any referrals.

I never did any good at selling those candy bars for the school fundraisers either. We ended up with candy bars around the house for months.

getting referrals is hard. it's like sales, preaching the gospel and spreading the word. facebook, social media are all great platforms.

it's a shame that the referral program has gone the way that it has.

How much work goes into something, to get so very little in return. Not cool. All i ask for is transparency and provide us with some info.

Until today I got no email with the survey for the referral program ending October the 15th although I had 7 referrals.

Is anyone else still waiting?

I received the max in the last two programs. I was told my rims were waiting for the 5th to take delivery and am still waiting. In the last program I didn't get the survey at all. Going back to earlier programs, I won two PowerWalls, and try I as might could never get them to schedule installs.

Tesla is pissing on their influencer community with such poor execution on this program.

Status
Not open for further replies.