Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The referral link stops working. It says the person has no more referrals.

edit: Which is kinda short-sighted. As a potential buyer, it forces them to go off the site to hunt down another working referral code. It should say: "This code has no more referrals, but click here to still get your $1000 discount".
That makes it really tough to get the 10 reward because there is a high chance one of the ten will cancel their order as life would have it.

That makes it really tough to get the 10 reward because there is a high chance one of the ten will cancel their order as life would have it.

yup. But luckily the award for 10 referrals isn't so great.. it's just an invite to the next reveal.. assuming you can spare the time, pay for airfare and hotel, etc. The prize could end up costing you a couple thousands bucks depending on time, location, etc. I went to the Model 3 reveal which was 1000% awesome. The Gigafactory party was meh. Too many people, too little food, long lines, long wait to get the GF tour, etc. It wasn't so great. I'd give it a pass if I had to do it over.

But if you do get 10 referrals in this round, there's a very good chance that FOUR people won't cancel, which basically guarantees you a founder's series powerwall. That's a great prize.

The referral link stops working. It says the person has no more referrals.

edit: Which is kinda short-sighted. As a potential buyer, it forces them to go off the site to hunt down another working referral code. It should say: "This code has no more referrals, but click here to still get your $1000 discount".

You are right. The referral code should still work after 10. I would like some safety referrals in case someone cancels

yup. But luckily the award for 10 referrals isn't so great.. it's just an invite to the next reveal.. assuming you can spare the time, pay for airfare and hotel, etc. The prize could end up costing you a couple thousands bucks depending on time, location, etc. I went to the Model 3 reveal which was 1000% awesome. The Gigafactory party was meh. Too many people, too little food, long lines, long wait to get the GF tour, etc. It wasn't so great. I'd give it a pass if I had to do it over.

But if you do get 10 referrals in this round, there's a very good chance that FOUR people won't cancel, which basically guarantees you a founder's series powerwall. That's a great prize.
Agreed for the 10. Went to the 3 and the solar event. Both nice but I wouldn't spend extra money to go to last minute.

Happy a Thanksgiving!
Am thankful for strangers that used my code in past programs, making giraffes all over the world very happy! I'll keep on this theme in this program. Any referral will make me adopt a virtual girafe via the WWF.
Giraffe awesomeness here: Referral | Tesla

Past giraffe awesomeness report:
- Am still on the hook to provide a pic of a giraffe wearing my jacket from two programs ago, when it finally arrives.
- And as promised, I adopted a girafe in the last program, as someone made me hit 3. Or was it 2? Here you go:

Attachments

• IMG_0376.JPG
    IMG_0376.JPG
    581.1 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: HankLloydRight
Status
Not open for further replies.