Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from Orlando

To receive $1000 off your order of a new Tesla Motors Model S or X. Buy or lease.

Just click (or cut and paste) the following Tesla referral link:

Referral | Tesla

Use the above link or give your Tesla salesperson this code: thomas1648

This link will take you to official Tesla referral program web site.

This Tesla referral code will automatically apply the $1000 discount towards your Tesla order.

Thank you.

There also are certain members who need to supplement TMC's meager Retirement Plan, as in a certain sig-line that will show up as soon as I hit the "Post Reply" button.....Oh, look! There it is!

Those just needing a referral, please don't overlook the randomized referral generator site that @wdolson put together. Owners, please add your link to the list.

Tesla Randomized Referral Link Generator

I'm not sure who set up the randomizer, but it wasn't me. Just credit where credit is due.

I thought it was TMC policy to NOT include referrals in your signature. Has this changed?

I thought so too.

I just checked and I'm suddenly up to 5 referrals. Thanks to all who used my code and may you get maximum enjoyment from your new ride!

For anyone who may want the code, here it is: Referral | Tesla

Does anyone know if the referral system counts over 10? Also curious to know if anyone has ever seen their referral count drop because of a cancellation. Just want to make sure I have enough buffer this time around.

Thanks!
Once it hits 10, your link no longer works and the user sees a message that you don't have any more referrals available. If someone cancels, then your link will work again and your My Tesla page will show that you no longer have 10 referrals.

Many people have seen their referral counts drop because of cancellations. Fortunately Tesla modified the referral program after July so that you can earn additional referrals after the top physical prize (such as the Arachnid wheels or Powerwall) is earned. This gives you a buffer so it would take several cancellations before you lose out on the physical prize.

Ok... I have one referral for this current program ending on the 15th of January...

Which means, the next referral gets luggage! (Woot!)

So, if you're shopping around and need a referral and feel that I've helped in ANY WAY please feel free to use my referral code.

Orders before December 31st still gets the included Supercharging for the life of the car (if order is delivered before end of March, I believe.)

Referral | Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.