Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in going on the June 2nd/3rd VIP tour/lunch/Q&A sessions if someone has a plus one available.

I might be able to provide AirBnB accommodation on June 1 and 2, in San Jose (less than 15 miles from the factory) (AirBnB 4.5 star superhost location.)

Alternately, I can provide a nice leather duffel bag as a thank you gift.

PM if interested.

Willing to cover accommodations + travel.

Also interested in being a +1 for a Factory tour June 2 or 3rd. PM if interested.

The wife and I are going to the event and have a +1 if interested PM me.

IMG_2367.jpg
Pretty pumped about going on the tour. Are any other out of towners staying at the Zetta?

I cannot make the factory tour. Shame to lose my tickets. Wish they were transferable.

I wrote the referral program e-mail address and got a quick reply that there is a waiting list for another VIP tour. They aren't sure there will be another one, but if more people sign up, I think it increases the chances there will be another date later this year. The link for the waiting list isn't obvious, but it's there at the bottom of the invite e-mail below the RSVP link.

Hi,
We come from Belgium and arrive in San Francisco on Wednesday evening may 31, and depart again on Tuesday morning June 5th. We are in the factory D tour of Saturday morning.
For me, it's the first time in the US. All tips for dos and don'ts and must do and see in San Francisco area are welcome.;)

Tesla SC just called me and my grey Arachnids and new drive unit are in. I may just have the SC throw the Arachnids in the trunk though. Still not sure if I'm keeping them. I have to see them in person I suppose.

I'm happy to hear that you finally received the correct wheels. Tesla acknowledged their mistake (Sent Silver instead of Grey) for me on April 21st so hopefully I can expect min around May 21st. I am definitely keeping them :)

Reactions: Steve S
I'm happy to hear that you finally received the correct wheels. Tesla acknowledged their mistake (Sent Silver instead of Grey) for me on April 21st so hopefully I can expect min around May 21st. I am definitely keeping them :)

Man, you guys are lucky they at least acknowledge it's their fault and fix it. With me, they just pretended I was too stupid to choose the right color out of 3 and told me they found that I had definitely selected silver "upon extensive digging" in their system...

Man, you guys are lucky they at least acknowledge it's their fault and fix it. With me, they just pretended I was too stupid to choose the right color out of 3 and told me they found that I had definitely selected silver "upon extensive digging" in their system...
What was the referral email again? I'm still waiting on my rims and I haven't heard from anyone about them. Did everyone get theirs already?

What was the referral email again? I'm still waiting on my rims and I haven't heard from anyone about them. Did everyone get theirs already?

I haven't received my wheels yet. I received an email from the Tesla Referral Program 3 weeks ago informing me that my wheels had been "dispatched" to the Rocklin Service Center.

Stopped by the Rocklin Service Center and was told that they have no wheels nor the ability to match the wheels with the owner so I should contact Tesla on how to get this handled. Extremely frustrated. Emailed Tesla Referral Program 10 days ago with no reply.

Last edited:
Stopped by the Rocklin Service Center and was told that they have no wheels nor the ability to match the wheels with the owner so I should contact Tesla on how to get this handled.

As I mentioned before, that's just total BS and/or laziness. My service center was able to tell me my wheels arrived, and they had a Tesla service center work order taped to them, with my name on it and mentioning the referral wheels, etc. I'll if I can find it again. They also looked up a friends status by VIN.

• Informative
Reactions: rcsting
I got my "Weekender" bag, or maybe it was the Moab bag, I dunno the referral program was so long ago I can't remember it's proper name. (Jul-Oct '16). Referral emailed me back about 2 weeks ago saying my wheels should be sent out by the end of April, but here it is the first week of May, and no wheels. I can't even remember if there was anything else I was supposed to get from that program (6 total referrals).
(/edit Oh yea, Jacket. I got the sizing email in Dec, but nothing since then)
I'm starting to wonder if they just stick a bunch of interns on this project, and they slap together packages at random and send them out... Then they move on to other projects and a new fresh group comes in and takes over, clueless about what's been done already.

Status
Not open for further replies.