Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please clarify this: I miraculously hit 5 referrals before October 15 -- 2 actually delivered, 3 still pending. That qualifies for a Tesla Semi Unveiling invite, right? The rules don't seem to suggest that all 5 must be delivered, but rather ordered. If so, how long after the 5th referral should I expect to get a confirmation/invite? Have the official invites gone out, or just the Save The Dates? Finally, any idea what time these things start and end? Let me know if you'll be there, and hope to meet some of you in person!

Sorry, but they MUST be delivered to count. Would happily give you my "ticket`s", but Tesla won`t let me...........

I was, but all the people who had lots of good posts had issued more than 5 referrals and I want to go down this afternoon to place the order. Couple of people being silly offering me money (which was not the point) but couple of nice requests.

Would very much appreciate it if you used my code. I can help answer any owner questions such as winter maintenance and recommendations!

And I wad the first to reply so points for that? :)

I do want to install the powerwall at my house and not just resell it if that counts for anything!

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Opened my email today and found this! YESSSS!

Screen Shot 2017-10-17 at 5.50.45 PM.png

Yeah I know posting here is a long shot but if anyone wants to gift an awesome xmass gift for my 4yo and 2yo daughters would love for somone to use my code to get the kids tesla, yeah I could buy it but other bills have taken priority so would not be somthing I can do this year, open to any questions and check on here multiple times a day :)

Thanks in advance for anyone who uses my code when buying your new awesome tesla. Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Can someone please clarify this: I miraculously hit 5 referrals before October 15 -- 2 actually delivered, 3 still pending. That qualifies for a Tesla Semi Unveiling invite, right?

Nothing official but here is what I've heard from people that have been to these things. The events seem to be a bit more generous and could very well depend on how many sign up/accept the invite. So it's possible to get an invite off an order without delivery, it's possible to get an invite if you have 4 referrals and are geographically close to the event. I'm sure they want a good turn out so it would make sense to extend if they don't get enough confirmations. Ultimately it's up to Tesla.

As far as I've heard only save the dates have gone out. I'm still at 4 referrals but hoping there is a way I can still attend if I can't land that last referral being that I'm fairly close to Hawthorne.

Status
Not open for further replies.