Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We

We got the car and wheels but no word on the solar token. We did get the email for the Powerwall a couple months ago... And attended the Model 3 event.
I qualified for a powerwall and haven't heard any thing. Any idea when it is coming? I have no idea what they will do about the solar token. I never thought it was a very good award. I would have preferred something I could use.

Got a package today!

IMG_4275.JPG

IMG_4276.JPG
IMG_4277.JPG

Last edited:
Where did the UPS shipment say it was from? Washington state by any chance? Cascade something? 60lbs? We are getting a UPS package from there and wonder if it's this!!
That was true for me this week. We came home from a hike and there was a giant package on my front step. ... Then a day later I was sent a notice that it had shipped :).

• Helpful
  • Love
Reactions: GSP and MelaniainLA
Thanks Bonnie!

On another note, hit 5 referrals this week (1 delivered, 4 ordered this past week), so would I qualify for the Semi unveiling event, or do they have to be delivered?
I don't know if the deliveries need to have been completed - but if not the Semi event, you'll qualify for whatever the next event might be. (And congrats!)

Trying to compare my 1st referral/radio flyer experience to others... Is this typical?
Referral delivered July 3rd 2017
Radio flyer email July 19, 2017
Radio Flyer order (blue old nose cone) July 20, 2017 told 5-6 weeks delivery
Aug 4, 2017 received email that my order would be delivered mid October but got upgraded battery
October 6, 2017 received email that the radio flyer would be delivered early December 2017. Picture in email shows refreshed nose cone

Seems like others who ordered after me already got delivery. Is it my color blue or my state of Pennsylvania causing the delay? What are others experiencing?

Trying to compare my 1st referral/radio flyer experience to others... Is this typical?

Here's my timeline:

June 25th - First referral delivered (ordered 5/27)
June 29th - Email to redeem
June 30th - Ordered white mini-S, at the time this color was out of stock if you tried to buy it without a code
August 4th - Received email that battery was upgraded with first week of October delivery, picture still showed original nosecone
October 4th - I emailed the customer service address asking if I'd be getting refreshed or original nosecone, they said my order was being pushed to the end of October but would be getting a refresh
October 12th - Delivery email with tracking number
October 14th - Delivered

I live in Southern California so geographically much closer to the Washington distribution center. The box has stickers all over it saying that it contains a lithium ion battery, and that certain precautions must be taken including that it's forbidden to be transported via aircraft.

Here's my timeline:

June 25th - First referral delivered (ordered 5/27)
June 29th - Email to redeem
June 30th - Ordered white mini-S, at the time this color was out of stock if you tried to buy it without a code
August 4th - Received email that battery was upgraded with first week of October delivery, picture still showed original nosecone
October 4th - I emailed the customer service address asking if I'd be getting refreshed or original nosecone, they said my order was being pushed to the end of October but would be getting a refresh
October 12th - Delivery email with tracking number
October 14th - Delivered

I live in Southern California so geographically much closer to the Washington distribution center. The box has stickers all over it saying that it contains a lithium ion battery, and that certain precautions must be taken including that it's forbidden to be transported via aircraft.
I never got the upgraded battery email. Do you think mine will still have that battery?

I never got the upgraded battery email. Do you think mine will still have that battery?

The emails are definitely hit or miss, others got the refresh nosecone email which I never did...and every picture in every email showed the original nosecone. When (if) you get your shipping confirmation it'll say that it's been upgraded even though the item list says standard.

Shipement mini S email.png

Or just check the color of it when it arrives. The battery I got is grey which is the color that shows up on their website as the upgraded battery.
battery options mini S.png

Status
Not open for further replies.