Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we are talking about credit ;) - If you sniff the traffic from the new part of the app (the awards), you can clearly see that all awards can be swapped out with credits. They have different info showing for each line and each line has the credit column. It also gives you info about the delivery of the awards. The text is there it just needs updates to the app :)
The Internet is strong with you. :D

The Internet is strong with you. :D

And it still looks like they are ending it on December 31.

{"first_name":"Lasse","discount":0,"can_redeem":true,"referral_limit":55,"referral_end_date":"12\/31\/2017","solar_referral_limit":5,"solar_referral_credit":5,"title":"Tesla Referral Program","message":"Lasse's referral code gives you free unlimited Supercharging toward your new <span class=\"referral-model_code\"><\/span>.","button_label":"Start Designing","referral_code":"lasse9342"}

• Informative
Reactions: MelaniainLA
I think you guys are getting WAY ahead of yourselves. The only thing we know so far is for a few people who can't install the PW2 awards, they are offering a US$5500 "future credit." The rules clearly state that the awards are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. The PW2 "credits" are a special case. All other awards are not likely going to be tradeable for credits.

And if you have a PW2 award and want the credit, you'll have to wait until Tesla Energy calls you to set up a site survey. At that point you can inquire about the credit.

I really don't think anyone should be pestering the referral program group about "credits" for any other awards.

I apologize if this has already been posted. I just noticed it, so I don’t know if it just appeared today. There is a button labeled “My Awards” in the loot box section of the app. Of particular interest is the actual info regarding solar roof tokens & the power wall 2.
Info on awards I have already received doesn’t seem to reflect that I have already received them or that the event has already taken place.

129DF678-88E1-4D63-96A3-DD29FEEC5C52.jpeg

84EE0D73-7071-4D58-899A-B9858F725FC7.png

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: ModelX and Kbra
Tesla.com says: "up to five friends you refer will also receive free Supercharging".

So, if you want to receive free Supercharger, you should not ask you to famous with 50 referral, but to those like me with three referral.

And then it is now Christmas, you deserve a gift for you: a beautiful Tesla Model S or Model X with free Supercharging!

And in addition I deserve it too: I'm not a spammer, but an active owner and fan that writes on a site in the language for technical explanations on Tesla, over 1500 posts: teslari.it

UNLIMITED TESLA SUPERCHARGING

:)

1. The quotation mark is a literal quote from the Tesla.com website now in effect. So you do not take it with me, dear Kbra and others, but tell Tesla to change the written conditions. The teslari.it are the ones that have the world record of the autonomous of a Tesla Model S 100D and I am actually tired that every time I write here Krba puts me off as if I were a nuisance. We are active supporters of Tesla and devote all our time to supporting sustainable mobility, and my only 3 referrals attest that I do not use these my activities to get easy benefits. Indeed if possible to like to be friends with Krba and other distant friends, even those who speak the language of Dante and Michelangelo are serious supporters of Tesla even in areas where there are still few. But we do our best to extend Tesla's knowledge throughout Europe .
2. I admire DAerik and his site, I was not referring to Him... thanks!
Scanred

Can you post that? I don't think that means what you think it means.

{"ReferralAwardResList":[{"UniqueID":"XXXXX","statusMessage":"SUCCESS","statusCode":"200","awardRecord":[{"A_TrackingNumber":null,"A_TrackingCompany":null,"A_RedemptionLink":null,"A_RedemptionCode":null,"A_name":"SL1","A_Deliverystatus":"15","A_DeliveryDate":null,"A_CreditAmount":null},{"A_TrackingNumber":null,"A_TrackingCompany":null,"A_RedemptionLink":null,"A_RedemptionCode":null,"A_name":"TURB","A_Deliverystatus":"1","A_DeliveryDate":null,"A_CreditAmount":null},{"A_TrackingNumber":null,"A_TrackingCompany":null,"A_RedemptionLink":null,"A_RedemptionCode":null,"A_name":"PW2","A_Deliverystatus":"10","A_DeliveryDate":null,"A_CreditAmount":57000},{"A_TrackingNumber":null,"A_TrackingCompany":null,"A_RedemptionLink":null,"A_RedemptionCode":null,"A_name":"RF","A_Deliverystatus":"1","A_DeliveryDate":null,"A_CreditAmount":null},{"A_TrackingNumber":null,"A_TrackingCompany":null,"A_RedemptionLink":null,"A_RedemptionCode":null,"A_name":"SL2","A_Deliverystatus":"15","A_DeliveryDate":null,"A_CreditAmount":null},{"A_TrackingNumber":null,"A_TrackingCompany":null,"A_RedemptionLink":null,"A_RedemptionCode":null,"A_name":"TOKEN","A_Deliverystatus":"15","A_DeliveryDate":null,"A_CreditAmount":null},{"A_TrackingNumber":null,"A_TrackingCompany":null,"A_RedemptionLink":null,"A_RedemptionCode":null,"A_name":"SEMI","A_Deliverystatus":"15","A_DeliveryDate":null,"A_CreditAmount":null}]}],"oRecordCount":1,"oOverAllStatus":null,"oOverallErrMsg":null}

So. The "delivery status" is 1, 10 or 15. I have the wheels at the service center and they have "deliverstatus" = 1. The Powerwall is set to a creditamount and has deliverystatus to 10. I asked for credit, so maybe 10 is credit?

The rest is 15 and thats strange, because I was at the Semi event.

Looks like they are implementing tracking in the app :)

So obviously this is a data dump of a few records in a table, and the fields are:

A_TrackingNumber
A_TrackingCompany
A_RedemptionLink
A_RedemptionCode
A_name
A_Deliverystatus
A_DeliveryDate
A_CreditAmount

So just because the "A_CreditAmount" field appears on each record (and in the resulting JSON), you can not assume that that field applies to all records (or award types) in the database and that the all referral awards are eligible for a credit somehow down the line.

So obviously this is a data dump of a few records in a table, and the fields are:

A_TrackingNumber
A_TrackingCompany
A_RedemptionLink
A_RedemptionCode
A_name
A_Deliverystatus
A_DeliveryDate
A_CreditAmount

So just because the "A_CreditAmount" field appears on each record (and in the resulting JSON), you can not assume that that field applies to all records (or award types) in the database and that the all referral awards are eligible for a credit somehow down the line.
Perhaps the credit amount is referencing the referral recipient’s credit (was $1,000, now $0)
Looks like all those fields refer to the buyer, not the referrer.

Screenshot_20171219-065907.png
1. The quotation mark is a literal quote from the Tesla.com website now in effect. So you do not take it with me, dear Kbra and others, but tell Tesla to change the written conditions. The teslari.it are the ones that have the world record of the autonomous of a Tesla Model S 100D and I am actually tired that every time I write here Krba puts me off as if I were a nuisance. We are active supporters of Tesla and devote all our time to supporting sustainable mobility, and my only 3 referrals attest that I do not use these my activities to get easy benefits. Indeed if possible to like to be friends with Krba and other distant friends, even those who speak the language of Dante and Michelangelo are serious supporters of Tesla even in areas where there are still few. But we do our best to extend Tesla's knowledge throughout Europe .
2. I admire DAerik and his site, I was not referring to Him... thanks!
Scanred
Pictures worth a 1000 words.

Dearest Kbra,
I think instead that words and dialogue and trying to understand each other with mutual empathy are very important.
I had exposed you not only words, but some ideas, among them:
1. that I am not a nuisance
2. that in my site teslari.it, very active and combative to spread the Tesla in Europe and in Italy, for internal politics do not spread our referral, that's why even having helped sell some dozens of Tesla in Italy and in Switzerland with teslari.it and with my over 1500 technical posts on Tesla, I was only 3 referrals.
3. the American market is very large, only in California they sell hundreds of Tesla every week, here in Europe and in Italy they sell only a few dozen Tesla per month.
4. I did not spam inside the whole site, but only in this tread in which the moderators had allowed to be able to speak and mention their own Referral
5. I noticed that you put the thumbs down only on my posts and not on those of our American friends who likewise mention their referral. I do not think you think that only in America there are people good and serious.
6. I therefore tried to explain these reasons in a friendly way, not to convince you, but to tell you that I am not your enemy, or one who is not in the rules, indeed I mentioned a rule that Tesla gave (no spam, yes in support sites).

But beyond any word, I would like to express a feeling, if you allow:

we are still rare and pioneers (at least in this part of the world) who support the Tesla, and every day we have to fight and explain and hardly illustrate what an electric car is and the benefits for all of sustainable mobility, in a still deaf world. that needs many words, perhaps well over a thousand ... I therefore argue that at least here on this site, at least among the people who believe in this, there is the spirit of one for all and all for one.

I will never put a thumbs against your posts. I wanted to tell you why I had not liked your continuous thumbs down, with serenity and friendship, and with rational and motivated explanations, in the spirit of what Tesla also says.

Tesla is great and we are all working for a world that is decidedly different from the current one, polluted and in continual war on oil.

I hope that at least one of these words has been pleasing to you.

with respect and friendship, all for one and one for all

scanred

(sorry for my bad English: I speak French, German, Italian, Ancient Latin and Ancient Greek, but not correct English, I'm sorry)

Dearest Kbra,
I think instead that words and dialogue and trying to understand each other with mutual empathy are very important.
I had exposed you not only words, but some ideas, among them:
1. that I am not a nuisance
2. that in my site teslari.it, very active and combative to spread the Tesla in Europe and in Italy, for internal politics do not spread our referral, that's why even having helped sell some dozens of Tesla in Italy and in Switzerland with teslari.it and with my over 1500 technical posts on Tesla, I was only 3 referrals.
3. the American market is very large, only in California they sell hundreds of Tesla every week, here in Europe and in Italy they sell only a few dozen Tesla per month.
4. I did not spam inside the whole site, but only in this tread in which the moderators had allowed to be able to speak and mention their own Referral
5. I noticed that you put the thumbs down only on my posts and not on those of our American friends who likewise mention their referral. I do not think you think that only in America there are people good and serious.
6. I therefore tried to explain these reasons in a friendly way, not to convince you, but to tell you that I am not your enemy, or one who is not in the rules, indeed I mentioned a rule that Tesla gave (no spam, yes in support sites).

But beyond any word, I would like to express a feeling, if you allow:

we are still rare and pioneers (at least in this part of the world) who support the Tesla, and every day we have to fight and explain and hardly illustrate what an electric car is and the benefits for all of sustainable mobility, in a still deaf world. that needs many words, perhaps well over a thousand ... I therefore argue that at least here on this site, at least among the people who believe in this, there is the spirit of one for all and all for one.

I will never put a thumbs against your posts. I wanted to tell you why I had not liked your continuous thumbs down, with serenity and friendship, and with rational and motivated explanations, in the spirit of what Tesla also says.

Tesla is great and we are all working for a world that is decidedly different from the current one, polluted and in continual war on oil.

I hope that at least one of these words has been pleasing to you.

with respect and friendship, all for one and one for all

scanred

(sorry for my bad English: I speak French, German, Italian, Ancient Latin and Ancient Greek, but not correct English, I'm sorry)

I think if you look harder I thumbs down any useless referral code post that I see. I may have missed some here or there if I hadn't read all the pages I've missed, for that I apologize. I'll try to remain more vigilant. Feel free to bring them to my attention and myself and others will help correct it.

You can thumbs down this if you'd like too. Because honestly I don't let people's online opinions and ratings offend me or rule my life. I personally disagree with spamming this thread with codes, ESPECIALLY in a useless pump in dump fashion. As a result I show my disagreement just as I agree, like, and find other post informative.

That's all I got say on this subject.

Reactions: Petra
Status
Not open for further replies.