Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is correct. The problem is that I do not have access to check the cn- referrals. For some reason I get "access denied". The referrals are in the list, but they are all zero because of this. Maybe I could use a VPN to get to China and check it from there? I have to think of something :)

EDIT: I fixed it :) I will go through the entire list (4632 referrals) and update :)
Thanks,I can see their refs now.
One more questions for you.
Do you remember the Annual Awards for 2017.
First to 20 Per Region - Ludicrous P100D Model S or Model X
Who is the winner of your Region?
Are there any results?

Reactions: nasatech
Anyone need a referral code. Free unlimited supercharging and $500 in service or accessories. That’s a free wall charger or a second umc.

I recommend spending the money on a hpwc or a hardwired umc. The new umc that comes with your tesla only charges at 32amps. The hard wired umc allows for 40amps and hpwc allows for 72amps.

In addition your model x is now 100% deductible if you have a business. Brings down the cost to less than a model 3.

If you have questions don’t hesitate to reach out.

You can use my Tesla referral link for free Supercharging on Model S or X and and a $500 credit toward service or accessories . You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels. Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Thanks,I can see their refs now.
One more questions for you.
Do you remember the Annual Awards for 2017.
First to 20 Per Region - Ludicrous P100D Model S or Model X
Who is the winner of your Region?
Are there any results?

I don’t think they have announced a winner yet. The first in Europe is probably TeslaBjørn, Bertin (from Norway) or a guy at this board who can speak out if he wants to :)

TeslaBjørn won a Model X AND a Model S in 2016.

WOW,was there an announcement in 2016?and when?Cause it is Feb now!
There was not an official announcement, afaik. People were awarded their prizes. There have been some various news articles, if the winning person chose to publicize. A lot of the winners prefer their privacy.

Is there a reason you're looking for announcements or particular dates? That might help people better answer your questions.

There was not an official announcement, afaik. People were awarded their prizes. There have been some various news articles, if the winning person chose to publicize. A lot of the winners prefer their privacy.

Is there a reason you're looking for announcements or particular dates? That might help people better answer your questions.
I just wonder which country is the winner from in Asia region.China or HK or Korea.

Hi Everyone,
New here to TMC, I bought a second model S and got my first referral, so, so far I have just 2 referrals. I will definitely be buying the Roadster (placed a deposit of $50K) and any help in getting more referrals would be greatly appreciated. Every referral after the first 5 helps me get 2%off the price of the Roadster. Thanks in advance to all who can help me out in buying the best supercar, beyond compare!

You can use my Tesla referral link for free Supercharging on Model S or X and and a $500 credit toward service or accessories . You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels. Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Hi Everyone,
As mentioned in my last post, I have only 2 referrals and a reservation for the Roadster. I would appreciate all the help I can get with more referrals. Each referral helps by getting me a 2% discount on the Roadster. Hopefully with enough referrals, I can afford the Roadster with a trade-in on the 2 Model S cars in 2020. Otherwise my plan is to get my fully refundable deposit back when the time comes to decide.
I'm just another regular Tesla owner like everyone else here. I don't have a YouTube channel or a big social media following like some of the top referrers, that have managed to get a ton of referrals and even free Roadsters already by aggressively marketing their referral codes.
Thanks in advance,
Amit

Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

View attachment 278608

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180206-231743.jpg
    Screenshot_20180206-231743.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 45
I really hope that anyone coming here looking for a referral code will pick a Tesla owner local to them. Someone who can connect them with other local Tesla drivers, give advice on roadtrips, introduce them to the local Tesla folks, loan you an adapter, etc.

If you don't know anyone local to you, send me a message & I'll connect you with a Tesla owner in your neighborhood/town who can be your 'free help on call'. I'll make sure they still have their $500 credit available.

Make them work for that referral :).

Hi Everyone,
New here to TMC, I bought a second model S and got my first referral, so, so far I have just 2 referrals. I will definitely be buying the Roadster (placed a deposit of $50K) and any help in getting more referrals would be greatly appreciated. Every referral after the first 5 helps me get 2%off the price of the Roadster. Thanks in advance to all who can help me out in buying the best supercar, beyond compare!

I think you need to have 10 referrals (Secret Level 1) for the discount to begin kicking in. You start with a 10% discount and then earn another 2% for each referral after that.

Reactions: nasatech
Hey Bonnie did you get to go to that Falcon Heavy Launch??
Nope, have guests here from out of town. But the prize is for attending a Falcon Heavy Launch (not the initial launch). I believe there are 3 or 4 FH launches in 2018 -- and I wouldn't be surprised if they spread out the winners between the various launches. It's not really set up for hosting large groups.

Hi all I have owned the Model S for 6 months and it has been a dream to drive each and every day! PM me if you need a referral code for free unlimited supercharging and $500 in service or accessories. I can also answer any questions you have about ownership. I'm in Wisconsin if anybody would want to meet to find out more information too.

Status
Not open for further replies.