Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a large group for a facility that is at max capacity during a launch. :)

At the "Feel The Heat" area, we probably had at least 2000 people (prob more!) there between the bleachers and the lawn areas and the Saturn V center. We had to wait in line for about 45 minutes just to get a bus back to KSC! There were A LOT of people there.

And this doesn't include the Close, Closer, and Closest areas.

So adding 100 referral winners and their guests wouldn't make much of a dent. ;)

And even with that many people there still wasn't a bad seat in the place!

At the "Feel The Heat" area, we probably had at least 2000 people (prob more!) there between the bleachers and the lawn areas and the Saturn V center. We had to wait in line for about 45 minutes just to get a bus back to KSC! There were A LOT of people there.

And this doesn't include the Close, Closer, and Closest areas.

So adding 100 referral winners and their guests wouldn't make much of a dent. ;)

And even with that many people there still wasn't a bad seat in the place!
Yeah, it's a large area. But that's not what I'm talking about. I would expect that people that are there because of referrals wouldn't just be handed a pass & told to enjoy themselves.

And I'm not sure that we will be able to bring a guest. There is nothing in the award about that. Usually we can, but maybe not. As I've said in conversation with another person who will get an invite, the smaller they keep the group, the more intimate experience it will be. If they start saying 'hey bring a friend!', then maybe it will be 'off to the bleachers with the lot of you'. Hope not.

I really hope that anyone coming here looking for a referral code will pick a Tesla owner local to them. Someone who can connect them with other local Tesla drivers, give advice on roadtrips, introduce them to the local Tesla folks, loan you an adapter, etc.

If you don't know anyone local to you, send me a message & I'll connect you with a Tesla owner in your neighborhood/town who can be your 'free help on call'. I'll make sure they still have their $500 credit available.

Make them work for that referral :).

If you know any prospective S/X owners in O.C please let me know. Everyone I know that can afford a Tesla already owns a Tesla

Nope, have guests here from out of town. But the prize is for attending a Falcon Heavy Launch (not the initial launch). I believe there are 3 or 4 FH launches in 2018 -- and I wouldn't be surprised if they spread out the winners between the various launches. It's not really set up for hosting large groups.
I am looking forward to attend the coming launches too.

Yeah, it's a large area. But that's not what I'm talking about. I would expect that people that are there because of referrals wouldn't just be handed a pass & told to enjoy themselves.

And I'm not sure that we will be able to bring a guest. There is nothing in the award about that. Usually we can, but maybe not. As I've said in conversation with another person who will get an invite, the smaller they keep the group, the more intimate experience it will be. If they start saying 'hey bring a friend!', then maybe it will be 'off to the bleachers with the lot of you'. Hope not.

I think the difference is that the FH launches aren't on/at a Tesla-owned property, and since it is such a large location (at least the FtH area, anyway), they can't just take it all over. Maybe Tesla will have a special gathering tent or area inside the Saturn V center for us (assuming it's even there and not the "Closer" locations).

When they did the M3 delivery event, Tesla could do whatever they wanted, and had a separate sections just for the referral program.

But I think my point still stands -- whatever the number of referral people going to the launch, it's a small number (with or without guests) and won't really put a stress on the overall attendance to the future launches. It really is set up to handle really, really, large groups.

I really hope that anyone coming here looking for a referral code will pick a Tesla owner local to them. Someone who can connect them with other local Tesla drivers, give advice on roadtrips, introduce them to the local Tesla folks, loan you an adapter, etc.

If you don't know anyone local to you, send me a message & I'll connect you with a Tesla owner in your neighborhood/town who can be your 'free help on call'. I'll make sure they still have their $500 credit available.

Make them work for that referral :).
Hi Bonnie,
Looks like you were a neighbor until recently, I live in Granite Bay, CA and I would love to help any Greater Sacramento area buyer out with Tesla questions. The team at Rocklin Tesla knows me very well. Last Saturday we took their MS P100D and did a few (5 times) 0-60 in Ludicrous mode and they were cool with it. So if anyone wants to see what their MS or MX P100D is capable of, ask me, and we can take it for a spin. As for "working for my referral" I can help as much as possible but within the referral guidelines set by Tesla, "no gifts or kick-backs, etc, etc".
Thanks,
Amit
P.S. I will work hard for my referrals, but more importantly work harder to help a prospective buyer and potential Tesla family member.

Hi Bonnie,
Looks like you were a neighbor until recently, I live in Granite Bay, CA and I would love to help any Greater Sacramento area buyer out with Tesla questions. The team at Rocklin Tesla knows me very well. Last Saturday we took their MS P100D and did a few (5 times) 0-60 in Ludicrous mode and they were cool with it. So if anyone wants to see what their MS or MX P100D is capable of, ask me, and we can take it for a spin. As for "working for my referral" I can help as much as possible but within the referral guidelines set by Tesla, "no gifts or kick-backs, etc, etc".
Thanks,
Amit
P.S. I will work hard for my referrals, but more importantly work harder to help a prospective buyer and potential Tesla family member.
Hopefully you've connected with your local Tesla Owners Club (www.norcalreno.com). Lots of great people there, many I consider friends. And the Rocklin team is one of the best around.

Reactions: Amit519
Since it's rather pointless to post a referral code here on this forum, let me give it my best shot: :D

>>> CLICK HERE <<<

FOR MAKING A REAL TESLA BARGAIN YOURSELF

In addition to what Tesla Motors has to offer, by using my referral you may also get a chance (*) to experience the unbelievable acceleration of the new Tesla Roadster that takes it to a whole new level:

(*) For this to come reality I have to reach the required number of referred vehicle purchases to be eligible for a free Tesla Roadster, that will not become available before 2020, in which case I will take it on a road trip across Europe and visit those who used my referral for their vehicle purchase for a first hand experience. Therefore you have to be located in Europe and let me know your own referral code once it has been assigned after the vehicle purchase by using the Tell A Friend form on my website (by inserting your referral code and your own email address instead of your friend's name and email address).

• Disagree
Reactions: Kbra
For this to come reality I have to reach the required number of referred vehicle purchases to be eligible for a free Tesla Roadste​
I’m sure EVERYONE would gladly give out rides if they were handed a free Roadster hahahah! I know I would!

That said, in the spirit of “going local”, I’d be glad to answer any questions in person in the Northern NJ (and NYC, I work there) area if anyone has them. I, of course, have a referral code I can share with you just like everyone else here. Im available via PM (and phone) for any questions.

Reactions: Tesl@ Bargain
Since it's rather pointless to post a referral code here on this forum, let me give it my best shot: :D

>>> CLICK HERE <<<

FOR MAKING A REAL TESLA BARGAIN YOURSELF

In addition to what Tesla Motors has to offer, by using my referral you may also get a chance (*) to experience the unbelievable acceleration of the new Tesla Roadster that takes it to a whole new level:

(*) For this to come reality I have to reach the required number of referred vehicle purchases to be eligible for a free Tesla Roadster, that will not become available before 2020, in which case I will take it on a road trip across Europe and visit those who used my referral for their vehicle purchase for a first hand experience. Therefore you have to be located in Europe and let me know your own referral code once it has been assigned after the vehicle purchase by using the Tell A Friend form on my website (by inserting your referral code and your own email address instead of your friend's name and email address).
are you from macau?

I just got back from a Tesla store and they stated to me that, with a referral, you will get unlimited supercharging if you place the order before April 30th. I want the X75D which has an estimated delivery of May. So I had them make it clear that its order before April 30th and not delivery before April 30th. They said "yes that is correct" and pointed me to the referral program link. But reading the print there it doesn't mention anything about ordering by April 30th for the free supercharging. It only talk about that for the $500 credit. I am afraid to put down a 1,000 deposit with a 72 hour no commitment return. If they actually build and deliver the car after April 30th and tell me that free supercharging isn't included. I can't get the deposit back. Can someone please confirm they are hearing the same as what one sales person in one store is telling me?

Referral Program

Status
Not open for further replies.