Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not asking if it counts towards this program and program prizes but whether the "mystery level 1" is unlocked based on total cumulative referrals... I am sure that the people who have 20-50 referrals didn't get them all in a 3-4 month window.

GJ... right there with you on the powerwall

i am not asking if it counts towards this program and program prizes but whether the "mystery level 1" is unlocked based on total cumulative referrals... I am sure that the people who have 20-50 referrals didn't get them all in a 3-4 month window.

No. I don't think an old referral from 15 months ago would count. You have to earn them all in a referral program (without it resetting) in order to open up the first secret level. Once you 'max out' on the first 5 referrals then you unlock the secret levels.

They started with cumulative prizes during the May 2017 referral program so I don't think any from before then would count as progress for the secret levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonnie

No, not cumulative since Tesla began offering a referral program - only during this one. This program began May 19th. 2017 & ends April 30th, 2018 (with updated prizes as of Sept 28th). Only referrals made during this time period count towards unlocking the Secret Levels.

And yes, many of us got those referrals during the first part of this referral program. (And dammit, I seem stuck since Feb 1.)

Reactions: Kbra
How about releasing the code? I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't want to post our Tesla login credentials to 3rd party websites.

I only do this because some other Norwegians and Ben from Teslanomics asked if I could get the email-addresses behind the referrals. This because they want to say "thank you" to the people helping them get a free Roadster :)

I understand why someone would hesitate logging in and if you are in doubt you should change your password before login in or just don't use it :)

The part of the code that deals with login is this:
$params = http_build_query(array('grant_type' => 'password', 'client_id' => $clientID, 'client_secret' => $clientSecret, 'email' => $email, 'password' => $password));
$ch = curl_init("https://owner-api.teslamotors.com/oauth/token");

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, true);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $params);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array("Accept: application/json"));

$output = curl_exec($ch);
$data = json_decode($output, true);
$token = $data['access_token'];

I understand why someone would hesitate logging in and if you are in doubt you should change your password before login in or just don't use it :)

Yes, but as I'm sure you are aware, changing your TESLA ACCOUNT password immediately invalidates all other apps that use the active API token, like the Tesla mobile app, Remote S, Teslafi.com, EV-FW.com, and others. Even if one changes it back after using your site, they'll still have to go re-login to all those other apps or send new tokens.

Is your page usable if we just upload an API token? Also, what are the endpoints to retrieve all the referral information? I already know how to login to the API.

Status
Not open for further replies.