Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

Since the referral program that gets you free lifetime supercharging is ending (allegedly) at the end of this month, thought I'd share my referral code here. It is Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty or type "azita3140" into the code entry site. Best to order online as sometimes codes are changed or deleted if ordering through a sales person. I have no need for a kid's toy Tesla or a black Tesla wall charger, so you're welcome to have my code for either of those items. Let me know if you use it... thanks!

• Disagree
Reactions: Amit519 and BradWI
This was just posted by Tesla today! Referral program will continue. Making it a little harder to get the wheels.

Will existing referrals transfer to the new program or will it restart??

If anyone needs a referral (you can take the kids’ car or the Wall charger - I don’t need either) let me know via private message.

Starting May 1, 2018 referral awards will be updated as follows:

May 1 - July 15 Award Update
1 to 2 Qualifying Referrals:
Owners can choose either of the options below for each of their first and second referrals.

• Signature Black Wall Connector
    This matte black Wall Connector is exclusive to the Referral Program and includes an etch of Elon’s signature. This award will start shipping in June.
  • Founders Series Tesla Model S for Kids
    Share the Tesla experience with your kids, with this miniature drivable electric Model S – including working headlights, a sound system, and a charge port, just like yours.
3 Qualifying Referrals:
Early Access Token for Solar Roof
Be one of the first to get Solar Roof with this early-access token for priority scheduling of a Solar Roof installation. If you do not use this award, the token may be given to a friend.

4 Qualifying Referrals:
Owners can choose either of the options below for their fourth referral.

• 21” Arachnid Wheels for Model S or 22” Turbine Wheels for Model X
    Enhance the performance of your Tesla with these exclusive wheels.
  • One Week with Model S or Model X
    Experience a new Model S or Model X for one week—at home or on the road. If you do not use this award, this exclusive test drive may be given to a friend.
5 Qualifying Referrals:

• Tesla Unveiling Invitation
    Experience an official unveiling event. Owners who reach five referral orders will be invited to a future unveiling event. Your VIP invitation will be valid for you and one guest.
  • Founders Series Powerwall 2
    Store energy for future use and provide backup power with this red, limited-production Powerwall 2 home battery.

I have 6 referrals done and 2 more underway, and with the new referral program starting in May, I was wondering if my referrals will carry over toward the roadster or does it end/start over? It would be great if the total carries over so I can continue to work toward the Roadster 2.0 goal. Any know a TMC that talks about this?

Nobody knows what Tesla will do the next round until it's announced. I was 99% sure that the Roadster credits wouldn't continue into the current phase period, but much to my surprise, they did. It's anyone's guess what they'll do with it.

You'll probably see changes to the referral page at some point late on April 30th: Referral Program or in the mobile app 'Loot Box'.

• Informative
Reactions: nasatech
Status
Not open for further replies.