Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
use my code,

No, don't use a freeloading foreigner's referral code. Use one from someone who has actually contributed something, find someone local who can give you some help.

You are welcome to use mine, and so long as you come and pick it up ;) you can have whatever SWAG is included. The "gift" to the referrer is paid for with YOUR MONEY

No, don't use a freeloading foreigner's referral code. Use one from someone who has actually contributed something, find someone local who can give you some help.

You are welcome to use mine, and so long as you come and pick it up ;) you can have whatever SWAG is included. The "gift" to the referrer is paid for with YOUR MONEY

+1
No point in using a code from some chancing random owner thousands of miles away when there are bound to be local Tesla owners who can give you some good advice in return.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
Any one from ohio have any experience with receiving a referral award? Do they allow dual residency? Can you give your awards to family members out of state?

You might try changing your address to the other residence on your tesla account. I personally bounce around a few different states most of my days and getting service anywhere regardless of the address on your Tesla account is no problem.

SIG BLACK HPWC GIVEAWAY

Absolutely true. But... the HPWC won't go to you (that would be a bribe), but will be provided to a public, free location where one is needed.

My mission: Help all Teslas to boldly go where no EV has gone before.

Yeah, riiight Rick. Sure you are. How do we know you aren't just going to keep it?
Well, I already have an original one installed. I get warm fuzzies from enabling or easing charging where it's slow or no go.

My Credentials: In 2015 I leveraged a Referral to provide a CHAdeMO adapter for Rouses Market in New Orleans. It's still there, Free for use on their Free CHAdeMO charger. There isn't a SuperCharger in NOLA yet but this'll get you 50KW. And you can enjoy some tasty food while charging. Call or text the manager and he'll confirm. I still haven't gotten over there to try it myself, but PlugShare shows a lot of enjoyment by Tesla drivers.

PM me or access my Profile for the Referral Code. You'll get Free Unlimited Supercharging on an S or X. Or if ordering Solar, 5-Year Extended Limited Warranty on a new installation.
You'll be helping extend High Powered charging to some junction, crossroads, or destination where it's needed.

Oh, and I can use some suggestions on where to deploy it. Ideally it will be a site where a full 100 Amp breaker can be employed for 80A charging. Location should be where there is a "Gap" in SC and Destination Charger coverage.
It has to be free to the public, and 24/7 access is a huge plus.

If I can actually get two referrals, I'll be donating the two SIG HPWCs.
Three? I guess I'll hold a drawing amongst those 3 referrals and give the Solar Roof Early Access away. The rules say it can be given to a friend. Four? Yeah, I'll randomly give away the Arachnid Wheels prize. I like my 19" with Michelins just fine.
(But at 5 I'm keeping the PowerWall. I mean, come on!)

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.