Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be happy if my referrals were 'lost' to an employee or someone they gave it too. Hopefully Tesla makes changes for the next real program.
Does anyone know whether the referral program will be extended and what the buyer and seller benefits will be?

I hope this is ok to post here. I created a new website this weekend which brings owners and buyers together to allow referral code exchange. Please check it out and help me seed the database with your owner referral codes! I welcome all feedback and definitely looking for ways to improve the site (this is just the initial release - plain vanilla).

Tesla Referral Exchange

Thank you!

Reactions: ranma64
Speaking of referral exchanges, I actually created a new website this weekend which brings owners and buyers together to allow referral code exchange. Please check it out and help me seed the database with your owner referral codes! I welcome all feedback and definitely looking for ways to improve the site (this is just the initial release - plain vanilla).

Tesla Referral Exchange

Thank you!

Reactions: Bebop

What's with the reCAPTHCA just to get a referral code?

upload_2018-7-16_9-36-28.png

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Status
Not open for further replies.