Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I referred someone who took delivery on 7/5/18. The delivery shows up on my tesla referral page, but I haven't gotten any emails about selecting my first referral prize. Emailed x 2 to the referral program email address with no response. My kid is excited for the RadioFlyer Model S. Any suggestions on how to get the car token?
Patience.

I got a reply from Tesla today asking about my powerwall that I qualified for about a year ago. They told me while they had delivered a few, due to most going to Puerto Rico, additional deliveries will likely not occur until 2019.:(. I have a solar install soon and was hoping to get it all pulled together at one time. Doesn’t look like that’s is gonna happen.

They told me while they had delivered a few, due to most going to Puerto Rico, additional deliveries will likely not occur until 2019.:(.

Which is why Tesla should get its act together and allow a credit in the US in lieu of the powerwall like they do in other countries. Think of the huge backlog they could work through by giving the credits instead of just giving everyone the runaround.

Reactions: Ormond and KyleDay
I got a reply from Tesla today asking about my powerwall that I qualified for about a year ago. They told me while they had delivered a few, due to most going to Puerto Rico, additional deliveries will likely not occur until 2019.:(. I have a solar install soon and was hoping to get it all pulled together at one time. Doesn’t look like that’s is gonna happen.
Same old excuse.

Can you get your install set up in a way that it's easy to add a Powerwall after the fact? Pre-wire and leave space so when the Powerwall is ready it's a drop in?

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
My efforts to hang out at galleries and get my 5th referral haven't been successful so I'll give one last ditch effort here...

5th referral includes an invitation to the next reveal event which allows for one guest so if somebody uses the code on my profile (or PM me) they'll also be able to go to next event. Next event is likely to be the Model Y reveal and rumored to be next March and will probably be in Hawthorne CA.

Many of you maybe in the same boat, but i just want to say how disappointing I am in the referral program. Been waiting for my arachnids now since December. I got a fifth referral but no second powerwall showed up on the app. Escalation to executive support falls on deaf ears. Emails to Tesla referral program email is unreturned. Referrals are stolen by owner advisors who has their own list of owner referral codes.

All in all, happy owner but im out of this referral game.

I am owed two sets of Arachnids and I am told they should be showing up soon. The first set was won a couple years ago when I bought my current Model S. I am about to get a Model 3 AWD in a couple months so will probably never enjoy the rims on my car.

Tesla has done a horrible job on this referral program for sure. Given the price of the prizes, they should hire a person to manage things. There is great CRM software for this sort of thing. Total fail.

I'm a bit disappointed that the video folks get their prizes and we are told ours are not available. I emailed the referral program last night. Truth be told, I'm angry. I'd be happy with a credit that I could use toward my next Tesla.

Reactions: redan and KyleDay
I'm a bit disappointed that the video folks get their prizes and we are told ours are not available. I emailed the referral program last night. Truth be told, I'm angry. I'd be happy with a credit that I could use toward my next Tesla.
I agree, I understand why they might do that, but I agree, kinda BS. That said when I was talking to Tesla about solar panels, they said I'd get priority for my power wall, but I didn't end up going with them because they couldn't really get their act together so I proceeded with another company that is certified to install power walls. Now I just have to wait forever apparently. lol Tesla told my solar company the wait for powerwalls was 4-8 months...which we all know in Tesla-speak is 12 months+. wtf, crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.