Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My loot box and my referrals disappeared from my tesla account after I canceled my model 3 reservation deposit and got the $1000 refunded back. I've email the tesla referral and the general support email but have yet to receive any response. Anyone else with this issue?
Do you already own another Tesla? If not, then you can't participate in the referral program.

My loot box and my referrals disappeared from my tesla account after I canceled my model 3 reservation deposit and got the $1000 refunded back. I've email the tesla referral and the general support email but have yet to receive any response. Anyone else with this issue?

Is your Model 3 (cancelled reservation) and your Model X on the same Tesla Account?

Try following the instructions in this post and see if you can retrieve any information.

I too stuck at the "Tap to redeem award" loop. I just sent an email to [email protected], hopefully they can confirm the wheels for me.
They finally replied and told us to call Powerwall Sales. We will do that Monday.

I do not have an update on the status of redeeming your Powerwall referral. Please contact our Powerwall sales team for more information directly at 725-961-7652.

I hope this information helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reply to this email, or contact us at the number below, for assistance. Thank you!

Is anybody still waiting for their Owner's Jacket and Thermal Jacket?

After over a year, I received an email stating that they no longer have them in stock and a credit of $90 and $100 will be provided for the jackets. Wow thanks Tesla! Not even sure if that's in USD or Canadian dollars.

I'm still waiting for my two outstanding powerwalls, solar token, and some other stuff I can't remember. I already received a $7800 CDN credit on my 3rd Powerwall. Tesla referral program rep advised that the Elon Musk signed Powerwall and red Powerwall are now being produced for Canada, and thus, no $7800 credit will be applied.

I was told I could get Powerwall credit because there were no installers in my area. When my Model 3 order finally came up, they gave me a different story.

Sometimes Tesla is a slippery as any other car dealer
True, I think it also depends on who you’re asking and how much digging they do. One person told us we never got multiples of rewards because that’s not possible and basically said we’re SOL. Another knew about the overlap, was excited for us and hoped the notes would eventually help us get the rewards. One thing which got me annoyed is that when we had our S bought back, they decided to delete that referral code and the rewards. So essentially we had about 25% off a new roadster combined, but gone now.

One thing which got me annoyed is that when we had our S bought back, they decided to delete that referral code and the rewards. So essentially we had about 25% off a new roadster combined, but gone now.

If you can still login into your TESLA ACCOUNT that had the car, try following the instructions in this post and see if you can retrieve any referral information. Even though you don't have a car anymore, or access to the referral info, they should still honor the discount level you reached.

If you can still login into your TESLA ACCOUNT that had the car, try following the instructions in this post and see if you can retrieve any referral information. Even though you don't have a car anymore, or access to the referral info, they should still honor the discount level you reached.

I thought you had to maintain your ownership of a Tesla to keep your referral account/rewards.

This would seem to imply that you had to own, or previously own, a Tesla product to self-refer.

upload_2019-3-2_14-24-26.png

This would seem to imply that you had to own, or previously own, a Tesla product to self-refer.

View attachment 382305

Right, but to claim a referral prize you have to be a current Tesla owner. If he wants his 25% roadster discount he would have to buy another Tesla first. But I'm not sure how the having to have claimed your prize by 2/28 works with the roadster discount when the roadster isnt' available yet.

So if you have a roadster discount you want to use don't sell your last/only Tesla before you have used it.

Right, but to claim a referral prize you have to be a current Tesla owner. If he wants his 25% roadster discount he would have to buy another Tesla first. But I'm not sure how the having to have claimed your prize by 2/28 works with the roadster discount when the roadster isnt' available yet.

So if you have a roadster discount you want to use don't sell your last/only Tesla before you have used it.

Do you have any links or documents to back this up? Again, that seems like a punitive requirement, and I can't believe that's actually an official Tesla policy.

I don't see a single word in any of the official rules that stipulate that you have to be a current owner to claim referral awards: Referral Program

Status
Not open for further replies.