Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-code related question, my third referral took delivery in December and I chose the service center I'd like the wheels shipped to... but haven't heard anything since. I'm seeing others post arachnids for sale so they're being sent to others, I guess I'm just wondering what expectations I should have for this, as it's past the original "8 weeks" by quite a bit. I've heard others also say in the past that the service center received their wheels but never reached out to them, and they'd been sitting there for months.

I just want to see if this is normal across the forums - if I should call up the service center and wait an hour on hold to ask my question, or just wait.

Non-code related question, my third referral took delivery in December and I chose the service center I'd like the wheels shipped to... but haven't heard anything since. I'm seeing others post arachnids for sale so they're being sent to others, I guess I'm just wondering what expectations I should have for this, as it's past the original "8 weeks" by quite a bit. I've heard others also say in the past that the service center received their wheels but never reached out to them, and they'd been sitting there for months.

I just want to see if this is normal across the forums - if I should call up the service center and wait an hour on hold to ask my question, or just wait.
Everyone has had a different experience in regards to this. There's next to no consistency in receiving awards. I've earned three sets of rims over 3 referral programs. 2 were Arachnids, one 22" X rims. The first arachnid set took 8 months. The second arachnid set took 6 months, and now the X rims are still not delivered, and it's been 10 months.

1,000 miles of free Supercharging

If your getting a Tesla. You’ll want to know the best way to keep it shiny & clean. I actually posted the YouTube video below in response to numerous questions from a buyer who used my referral code.
If you find it helpful, please use my referral code (daniel5646) to get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging on a new Tesla:
Here is the link:
;);););););););););)

1,000 miles of free Supercharging

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tesla Car Wash !!!

I got the same email. I emailed back asking for clarification. The way it's written, it says if you elect to wait, after 12 months if they still aren't installing powerwalls in your area, you're just screwed. I have to imagine that if you wait, then at the end of 12 months they'd convert it to a credit. But that's not how it's written. It's also weird that they're putting this 12 month deadline on it when there's still a lot of people that are actually in the service areas that are still waiting on their powerwalls.

The whole situation is crappy. Most of us asked about getting a credit a while ago, and were told no (even though some people got a credit). I wanted to use the credit towards my Model 3. Now that I already bought a Model 3 a couple of months ago, Tesla is finally willing to give me a credit, but the credit will expire in 12 months. I just got my 3 so I don't plan on buying a new car anytime soon.

I understand offering a credit less than the retail price of the powerwall for people who just don't want it since they don't offer any credit for the other prizes. But it sucks for people want the powerwall, but Tesla won't give it to them because they don't do installs in that area. I think those people should get the full retail price. Or be able to give/sell the powerwall to someone else that lives in an area where Tesla installs them.

I'll give an update once I hear back. Hopefully Tesla updates their options.

Now can we all get back to what this thread is all about? Spamming referral codes!

I finally heard back about the powerwall credit. If we choose to wait and hope they'll get an installer in our area we won't get screwed if they can't. At the end of the 12 months, we'll get the credit if they aren't able to install it. It's pretty crappy because they're only giving a $5500 credit, not the full price.

I finally heard back about the powerwall credit. If we choose to wait and hope they'll get an installer in our area we won't get screwed if they can't. At the end of the 12 months, we'll get the credit if they aren't able to install it. It's pretty crappy because they're only giving a $5500 credit, not the full price.

wow. well I guess getting $5500 credit back for free is still free compared to getting the power wall for free which is also free. I'm sure you'd rather have the power wall :)

Is this happening to anyone else on the Referral Program dashboard? It's been like this for a few weeks now, and I've tried different computers (Mac+Windows) and different browsers (Chrome, Safari, and Vivaldi), and they all do the same thing. Whenever I open up one of the "past referral program" sections, it expands, but just hangs there like the image below with the spinning dial. I have to reload the page to unfreeze it.

upload_2019-4-24_17-11-8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.