Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone see their referral dashboard on the Tesla Account page? Mines been gone for a few weeks now, hoping it will just reappear.

Also when I go to “Manage” my Model S, I get an entirely blank page. Anyone else?
Same here. Neither on the dashboard nor either car’s Manage section (Model S, Model 3)

• Informative
Reactions: HankLloydRight
Hello! I am ordering my Model 3 and wondering who would like me to use their referral code? Bonus: If you are offering anything in addition to the code and the free supercharging that come with it. Thanks!

(PS. If you do have any extras to offer I am in the San Francisco Bay Area for delivery consideration)
Please use mine!!!!! daniel5646
You can use my referral code to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new Tesla:
Free Supercharger Miles

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Bonus: If you are offering anything in addition to the code and the free supercharging that come with it.
I think you might've missed the boat on referral bonus items (such as popular wall charger offer), as Tesla isn't giving them out to people to trade them for the referral anymore.

That said, I'll offer you the bonus of answering any Tesla questions you might have if you use mine, and even a ride if you make it to the east coast :D
Free Supercharger Miles - stephen8019

My second referral award just came today! Took about 5 months.

Congrats... this is the non-response from Tesla today after waiting 6 months. :cool:

I have checked the list, you are listed there for delivery.
We currently are awaiting our next shipment to arrive before we can proceed with deliveries.

Tesla Support
12832 Frontrunner Blvd., Draper, UT 84020
www.tesla.com/support

Who's in charge of the referral program?

Previous referral program: I referred three people.
1) To this day, I haven't been invited to submit a photo for launch into deep space
2) I *did* get my Wall Connector after about two months
3) For the third, I chose a 1-week rental in a Model S or Model X. I contacted Tesla who then asked me to submit a requested date. I never heard back from them.

Current referral program: I just got my first referral (5K SC miles). The loot box in my app indicates I have 5000 miles remaining. After visiting an SC, nothing was deducted from the 5000 (not that I'm complaining). I wasn't billed, at least.

Suddenly all my referral counts went to 0 and none are listed.
No Deliveries, cancellations or orders
Both in app & Tesla site.
Anyone else? Or just me?

On the site if you click on the past referral programs and drill into a period you'll see your history. Also if you follow your own referral link it'll tell you how many you have delivered as a total. Seems the main count on the site and app just reflects the current program now.

On the site if you click on the past referral programs and drill into a period you'll see your history. Also if you follow your own referral link it'll tell you how many you have delivered as a total. Seems the main count on the site and app just reflects the current program now.
I’m only referring to the current program I had five delivered five orders and one canceled earlier this morning. 13,000 miles of free supercharging. Now it only shows the 13,000 miles of free supercharging.

So I just checked my referral link and it says 29. I had 18 from previous programs. 10 on the new program as of a few hours ago. Looks like #11 came in and blew it up!
So, maybe it is just me. I assumed it was a systemwide glitch.
Can anybody confirm that their referrals are still showing up please?
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.