Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I previously was awarded the powerwall credits back a few years ago. I just moved and can now set it up. Anyone know who I can contact to redeem my power wall?

ALso from others who have redeemed, what is included? Installation? Im planning on adding tesla solar panels

I previously was awarded the powerwall credits back a few years ago. I just moved and can now set it up. Anyone know who I can contact to redeem my power wall?

ALso from others who have redeemed, what is included? Installation? Im planning on adding tesla solar panels
My understanding is they stopped doing installs, and now just ship them to the award winner. But, if you’re doing Tesla solar, then obviously they could fold the Powewall installed into the project. I would start the solar panel project on the Tesla website and go from there. You can ask the advisor how to get the power wall installed along with the project.

Try calling Tesla...
877-798-3752
(877-79TESLA)
Option 3 for energy.
You should be able to get you to the right person.
We had our referral powerwall installed late last year.
Here’s a video of our experience.
Tesla Solar & Powerwall 2

Reactions: flyhigh123
To be fair, Tesla has had issues with people using Youtube channels to publicize their referral codes and collecting hundreds of referrals. There have been multiple times when they have discussed this and Elon has even said the intent was for the referral code to be something you could give a friend or someone you spoke to about Tesla as a "good deal". The Youtube referrals were never like that. Yes they publicized Tesla, but you had a few youtubers getting ludicrous amounts of referral prizes.

Personally, I'd like to see the referral program limited in some way to prevent that (say no more than 10 referrals per year or something). It allows Tesla to limit the pain/cost of referral prizes and yet still allows that Tesla owner who advocates to a friend/colleague to buy a Tesla to get a little something for it (which was always the point of the program).

Rich is a good guy and I support his efforts, but he has also gotten a LOT out of Tesla in the relationship as well. He's not a victim being trod on for having a youtube channel.
Already limited enough in Ohio (ie. non-existent). I think it's gross abuse how Fred, Rich, and the like, can rack up 100's of referrals through their different "media" outlets. It's almost as if it's a difference between commercial/personal venture and the former should be banned. And I'd be saying that even if I hadn't lost out on 28 referrals before I stopped bothering with the code....

Reactions: drklain
nyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a new Model S, X, 3 and now the new Model Y! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. Glad to have helped several of you so far.

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance, and Congrats!

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
For folks just blindly posting their referral links... I believe this is a thread to discuss the financial, business, and technical implications of the referral program. Not for people looking for referrals...

Actually this is the only thread on TMC that they are allowed to post their referral link in... (That is my understanding.)

If you are looking for a referral code in order to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles for purchasing a new Tesla, please consider using mine. Both of us will receive 1,000 miles for the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla model 3, S, X or Y. Or earn a $100 award after system activation by using my referral code when purchasing or subscribing to solar panels.

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or use referral code clyde46491

If you are looking for a referral code in order to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles for purchasing a new Tesla, please consider using mine. Both of us will receive 1,000 miles for the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla model 3, S, X or Y. Or earn a $100 award after system activation by using my referral code when purchasing or subscribing to solar panels.

If you are getting a blue Model Y with white interior and would like pictures of mine, just let me know!
I also added red logos on the trunk, frunk, steering wheel, and Gemini caps, if you want to see what that looks like on the blue.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or use referral code craig49627

I am about to order my 2nd Tesla (going from my 3 to a Y)! If somebody is also close to ordering their next Tesla, and if you want to swap codes so we both get the miles and referral, PM me and we can indicate when we plan on ordering and swap codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.