Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

Threean

Dec 18, 2020
Berkshire, UK
Mine missing too. Price drop would be nice :)
What was the drop in other countries?
Last week in Germany, prices were:
M3SR+: €42,900
M3LR: €52,490
M3P: €58,490

Now they are:
€39,990 (7% discount)
€49,990 (5% discount)
€54,990 (6% discount)

Would be great if we get discounts similar to that in UK and Ireland.

Reactions: subsy

abat

Nov 16, 2020
UK
Just rang Tesla who confirmed a May revised delivery estimate for my M3P ordered in December. I now need to decide whether to try and tough it out without a car after the current one goes back next month or not. I'll probably look at Onto or similar.

M3P_W8

2021 M3P
Jan 12, 2021
UK
Same here. Order Agreement is missing for my M3P order made on 6th Jan (May estimated delivery). Just the booking invoice that is visible in the order documents section.

....how do I stop myself checking the Tesla website every 5 minutes in the hope of a price reduction?

raymondotango

Jan 20, 2021
London
Not sure if this is related, but I ordered my M3 LR back in December via a leasing company. The leasing company received a new Order Agreement today from Tesla with a new RN.

Dazguy

Jan 25, 2020
Ireland
M3 Performance delay confirmed by Tesla Rep in Ireland. Delayed to May and gave option to move to Long Range.

Thought about but decided to wait.

Advantages (IMHO) are it’ll be a Made in China (I presume) model with a better build, better paint job, nicer wheels and breaks as well as spoiler and who knows.... might even get a Heated Steering Wheel and Pedestrian Speaker!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jez_GB

Jez_GB

Supporting Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nottinghamshire, UK
My Order Agreement also vanished.

I'll wait till May - Won't consider anything else as an option, and will tough it out in the ICE if my LR sells (fingers crossed) before then.

Not that I want to count chickens before they have crossed the bridge, but a 6% price drop would be well handy :)

Jan 10, 2021
Andover
Hmmmm, I originally ordered on jan 2nd. But then switched my order to a inventory model last week. (Due for collection in a week or so).

I can still see my order agreement in my account.

Surely if they're reducing the cost, it'd get applied to everyone who hasn't taken delivery yet right? As other wise I could just cancel and re-order?

Thought?

john19951

Jun 28, 2020
NW M25 & Savoie France
Good spot. Order agreement for my M3LR also missing. I have some Final Invoices for previous deferred deliveries. These are still there, but they will simply issue a revised Final Invoice, and that overrides the earlier invoices.

2021_M3P

Jan 11, 2021
Great Britain
All my documents are ‘greyed’ out now on the Tusker customer portal.

Just wondering about the Made In China (MIC) spec (since this seems to be the way it is going for RHD vehicles destined for the U.K.) did I read somewhere that the MIC M3P wheels are different, 19” Performance (whatever that means), rather than 20” Uberturbine? Are there any other spec differences for the MIC M3P?

Mr Miserable

Supporting Member
Jul 8, 2019
UK
Hmmmm, I originally ordered on jan 2nd. But then switched my order to a inventory model last week. (Due for collection in a week or so).

I can still see my order agreement in my account.

Surely if they're reducing the cost, it'd get applied to everyone who hasn't taken delivery yet right? As other wise I could just cancel and re-order?

Thought?
The last time there was a price reduction Tesla applied it to all undelivered cars.

• Informative
Reactions: browellm

2021_M3P

Jan 11, 2021
Great Britain
All based on currency. EUR has improved more than the GBP.

The currency adjustment alone doesn’t make much sense as GBP has strengthened against USD by ~5.5% over the last 3 months vs the EUR at ~2.4%. Granted over the last 12 months the picture tilts in favour of EUR, but GBP has still gained over 5% and is trending in the right direction, unlike the EUR.

I believe that UK&I will see a price adjustment soon based on 3 factors: (1) Move in manufacture location to China (2) Market conditions / pressure from competitors and (3) Currency adjustment

Attachments

• ACDC2901-3EC9-4770-9C10-BCACC4953BE5.png
    ACDC2901-3EC9-4770-9C10-BCACC4953BE5.png
    828.9 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: subsy

CD_WE

Jan 13, 2021
Ireland
Not heard of anyone in UK or Ireland being assigned a VIN yet even though those in Germany and France seem to have been.

Has anyone on here with a reservation been assigned a VIN? Wondering if Glovis Captain has any RHD onboard at all, we may all be waiting for the next ship.

403 Forbidden

Jan 19, 2021
Ireland
Not heard of anyone in UK or Ireland being assigned a VIN yet even though those in Germany and France seem to have been.

Has anyone on here with a reservation been assigned a VIN? Wondering if Glovis Captain has any RHD onboard at all, we may all be waiting for the next ship.
I was told to expect a VIN end of this week, early next week by Tesla Dublin.

DGK-M3LR

Jan 13, 2021
London, Greater London
Ordered 10th Jan. Order agreement also disappeared (UK M3 LR). No VIN after contacting Tesla.

End of week/early next week aligns with Mr Miserable's shipping tracking. He has penciled the Horizon Leader to arrive Pier 80 by Friday. It seems likely the car will be going on this ship. If you want to keep track but havent found the thread: 2021 Shipping Movements It's very good I'd recommend (also join in the competition!).

Mr. Miserable: "HORIZON LEADER will be the next ship to Europe and she remains on schedule to arrive at Pier 80 by Friday. I have her pencilled in to arrive in Zeebrugge around 16 Feb."

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC