Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My kids will be pissed. What a great way to punish Tesla customers...it's not like people were keeping or buying a D+ subscription just because it was viewable in a Tesla. It doesn't hurt Disney at all.

It's just a glitch that people are jumping to conclusions over. It didn't disappear for everyone, and for those where it did, the icon re-appears in the theater if you visit Disney Plus in the browser:

I thought Iger's return would be an improvement over Chapek but it seems to be status quo with a possible slippery slope path to the Neverland Ranch.
What has Iger done wrong? He is protecting Disney from being associated with a platform that has gone off the rails with nazi propaganda. So he chose not to advertise.

Screenshot 2023-12-18 175110.png

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc
Still no update on my car. Really wonder why I seem to get mine about a week after everyone else despite having my settings on advanced. Never have I ever been in one of the initial pushes
They have to funnel bandwidth. They can’t unleash Millions of downloads at one time or we would have a separate forum thread discussing the 5 hour download delay or server down complaints. It’s a holiday gift, in January after holidays people can complain.

Reactions: Hayseed_MS