Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA just emailed me this.

So sorry for the delay! I’ve been on PTO for the past week and I’m just catching up. I don’t have any new updates for you. There is certainly a chance you will receive your new Model Y this month. However, there have been delays and it could be pushed to July, August. Once you are assigned a VIN we will know for sure.

Thanks again for your patience!

Best,

WTF?? 🤬😳😡🤬🖕🏾
You ordered on 4/12 though.....huh???

I’m in for a group buy for PPF. Also picking up in Burbank
Great. Can you post a reply in this thread? Easier to keep track. Thanks.

Reactions: Mr. 4sch
+1 to the worst car buying experience.

I am okay with the wait, as long as they tell me how long I have to wait. I have had estimated delivery dates of late april, early may, late may, early june, and now mid/late june. We have had to rent a car for a planned road trip since we sold our car based on these estimates. I really worry about the "customer service" we will experience when the car goes in for service.

Every few days I feel like throwing in the towel and mail dealers inquiring about ICE cars. Tempted to go and test drive some other SUVs over the weekend.
Don’t do it. You’ll regret it. Every time you see a MY on the road, it will eat you inside.