Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pushed back 7/24-8/10. This is the first time ever though the end date stayed the same and didn’t get pushed back. I hope it’s a good sign!
I ordered may 25, mylr white, black int, 19, tow - rockln ca. same edd. It was the 23 through Monday then changed to the 24. I am not holding much hope since I do t have a vin yet.

Reactions: JustYNot
Almost 70 days. Ordered May 15th with SA stating I will get it by end of June (that was not reality 😁 ). MY LR White/White, 19 inch, no Tow. Basic popular build. Saw my dates move to early July and end of July. As of last Sat. 7/17 my EDD moved to October and has been there as of this morning. Local SA from the showroom and service centers have no idea why everyone is showing October.

Ordered July 18th. Since then, EDD has changed:
  1. 7-11 on day of order
  2. September 15-30 changed day after
  3. July 22 - August 7 changed day after
  4. July 23 - August 7 changed day after
Specs are:

Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
Solid Black Paint
Performance Upgrade
21’’ Überturbine Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability
Tow Hitch

LOL... this is going to change every day. Maybe it will just be +2 days from today until I narrow around August 7th, then it will change the end date as I get within week range of the 7th.

Estimated Delivery: July 24 - August 07

Day 73 from profile completed, EDD from July 23-Aug5 changed to October again today.

The SA told me that I was guaranteed to get the car in the end of June, but obviously that didn't come true, I was super excited last EOQ, but now I'm more like tranquilly sharing my EDD changes with you and adding one more data point for your reference.

Reactions: JustYNot and mtsg
Good news for those who ordered mid-May with an expected delivery date of October.

The EDD is kept as October for 6 days Today.
I visited the Tesla Center yesterday, which is two minutes away from my house.
And I asked the staff about my expected delivery date.
He asked for my phone number and looked up something on his laptop.
He told me that my car will leave the factory on July 31st and arrive here on August 1st.
I couldn't believe what he was saying, so I asked him to show me the laptop screen, then he kindly showed it to me.
I want to record this so I asked if I could take a picture of his laptop screen, but he declined.

If your Tesla center is close to home, you might want to visit it and ask about estimated delivery dates.

Anyway, hope for those who ordered in mid-May!!

Good news for those who ordered mid-May with an expected delivery date of October.

He told me that my car will leave the factory on July 31st and arrive here on August 1st.
I couldn't believe what he was saying, so I asked him to show me the laptop screen, then he kindly showed it to me.
I want to record this so I asked if I could take a picture of his laptop screen, but he declined.

If your Tesla center is close to home, you might want to visit it and ask about estimated delivery dates.

I got the exactly same answer! Hope this is true!!!

I've been running some automation, and mine always updated around 5am PT.

View attachment 685893

Thanks Dude, I’m going to there and squat till I get an answer😀

LOL... this is going to change every day. Maybe it will just be +2 days from today until I narrow around August 7th, then it will change the end date as I get within week range of the 7th.

My take is that a EDD window that is narrowing is a good sign. Mine has been a 20 day window since day 2 (now day 48). Yours is currently at 14 days, which is a good sign I think.

My configuration is very similar to yours (white/white MYP) and I ordered on 7/3 -- my EDD was initially (as the SA told me and the website showed) end of September. About two weeks ago it moved up to mid-July, then July-August, then back to July, changing every single day. Now it has been showing 7-11 weeks for the last three days!!

Anyways, I'd love to hear if you get a delivery date soon, as I haven't found many people waiting on MYP (mostly MYLR) and I'm curious as to whether our delays will be as bad as those waiting for LR...