Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine was feb 11-March 11 recently and I check today it says “May”
LRAWD MSM Blk 20” - SoCal
I called in to Tesla just to validate what I was seeing and the person on the line said that what I am seeing is in error because what he shows in my system is that I am "near certain to take delivery in December since your profile was completed in August".

Reactions: ryneezy
I called in to Tesla just to validate what I was seeing and the person on the line said that what I am seeing is in error because what he shows in my system is that I am "near certain to take delivery in December since your profile was completed in August".
Good to know. I walked into the store in Century City today, mall was empty but the tesla store was full so no chance to talk to
Anyone.

I did! Everyone before us on this thread is so right - it happens very quickly.

Received an email from Tesla to submit final payment and then logged onto my account to find my VIN. I'm doing 3rd party financing, so I called to get the payment situation cleared up and submitted my down payment. Immediately after, I received an email and text to call the delivery center and schedule an appt. From what they can see, the car is in a loading queue at Fremont and should arrive in SoCal this week. Delivery appt is currently scheduled for Thursday 4:30, but they said I can move that up if it arrives earlier than that.

VIN is still 2021, MF300xxx
Update: Car arrived in SoCal last night so I’ll be taking delivery today!

Any things I should definitely look out for?

Cross post:

Just received notification from service that my car is ready for pickup. Here is hoping I can’t tell it’s been painted. Wish me luck.
Well just picked it up. When I first looked at it I was a bit taken back as it looked like overspray was all over the black trim, window and side mirror. Also the adhesive from the tape was still present on the drivers door so it looked like a clear line along with some new scratches were present between what was painted and original. Thankfully it was just adhesive (no scratches) and what looked like overspray was able to be just wiped away. Would have been nice if it had been taken care of before they notified me it was ready, but all’s well that ends well. Actually I won’t know for sure until I wash it, and they recommend waiting 48 hours. But the service advisor says if you notice anything just bring it back.

They were also able to adjust the panel gap, and make the parking sensor flush and even cleaned up the grubby little finger marks that one of the several people that have checked out the front seat must have left (meaning it wasn’t there at delivery).

Phew!!

Any one notice that every time Tesla increases their (model 3, Y, S price, the EDD got push back like a 2-3 weeks.

1) My OD for MYLR is 01 May with completed profile, EDD Aug 18-Sept 1
2) Price increased sometime in May, EDD push back to Sept 1-22
3) Price increased again in June (2x), EDD pushed back to Sept 15 - Oct 1
4) Price increased again in July, EDD pushed back to Oct 8-Nov1
5) price increased again in Aug, EDD pushed back to Nov 8 - Dec 1
6) Price increased again in October, EDD pushed back to December 8-31 now......

Tesla Rep at store has no explanation why and no idea.....anyone have the same experience?

Any one notice that every time Tesla increases their (model 3, Y, S price, the EDD got push back like a 2-3 weeks.

1) My OD for MYLR is 01 May with completed profile, EDD Aug 18-Sept 1
2) Price increased sometime in May, EDD push back to Sept 1-22
3) Price increased again in June (2x), EDD pushed back to Sept 15 - Oct 1
4) Price increased again in July, EDD pushed back to Oct 8-Nov1
5) price increased again in Aug, EDD pushed back to Nov 8 - Dec 1
6) Price increased again in October, EDD pushed back to December 8-31 now......

Tesla Rep at store has no explanation why and no idea.....anyone have the same experience?
Not here. Mine actually came in from first week in January to last week in December.