Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called the Tesla delivery center and they said the car is loaded up on the truck and is waiting for more cars to be loaded before leaving. The truck should be arriving tomorrow morning. I have a delivery appointment for Saturday with a potential bump up to tomorrow if it’s ready then.

Just a heads up to anybody using a strong password created by your iPhone for your bank account. It seems the strong password is too long to populate in the Plaid login for ACH payment. I had to reset my bank account password to a shorter password for it to work.

Will post some pics after delivery. Not sure what to do with myself now that I don’t need to refresh my account page all day.

So after seeing my DD bounce back and forth to Dec for a MYP/Blue/BLk Int/Tow I decided to call a SA and found out there was a MYLR/Blk/Wht Int/7 Seat/19”/Tow available locally, so I called my CFO and she said ok. So we jumped on it. Picking up tomorrow! VIN MF298.
Hope this doesn’t come off the wrong way, but you got a car drastically different than the one you wanted just to get it sooner. It’s amazing to me what Tesla can get consumers to do.

Hope this doesn’t come off the wrong way, but you got a car drastically different than the one you wanted just to get it sooner. It’s amazing to me what Tesla can get consumers to do.
In all honesty, i wanted a Long Range with 3rd row originally, but settled for a Performance due to delivery date. I am the one that asked the SA if there were any available cars in stock and was told this black one was available, my wife and i decided to do it because we are down to 1 car and kind of needed it and it was $3000 less. Alas, I got a call today from the dealer, they need to push delivery a full week because the car is not ready. service had something to complete on the car. 🤔

Reactions: TatisJr
Now with the potential EV tax credit coming back, likely early 2022, is anyone pushing their order to 2022?
It’s something to think about for sure. My EDD is Dec 22 - Dec 29. I’m actually selling my etron tomorrow (I got an offer I could pass up) and will be renting for a bit. I think by the time end of the year rolls around I’m going to want my car more than the Tax Credit.

Last edited: