Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered
So I’ve been at the 05/31 - 06/20 since Thursday. Is that a good thing or bad thing?

My husband reminded me that we placed our order in mid-March but put a hold until we were ready to buy on 04/24. We did change our build from 7 seats down to 5 seats. Not sure if our order date goes off the mid-March date or the 04/24 date, and if us changing our configuration impacted anything. I guess it’s all a guessing game with Tesla. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Got bumped up to 05/26-06/15 where I was early last week.

Some good news (hopefully)… my sister ordered yesterday in LA and the SA told her she would have delivery by the end of June. He said while Tesla’s are in demand, they will deliver by the end of the quarter. So sounds like we are about 1.5 months away for delivery at the latest. 🤞🏻

I ordered on 3/26 for San Diego delivery. When I put in the order that day they told me I could pick up that evening but I went out of town for a week. Little did I know I would be waiting THIS long for:
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Estimated Delivery: May 19 - June 08 but the date has fluctuated a ton in the past week. Looking forward to seeing people get their deliveries <3

Who in here lives close to the Fremont plant and wants to do a drive by to scope out the lot? haha I have seen a couple people post from other states that they have driven by their local Tesla location and have seen new cars sitting on the lot. Fingers crossed this is happening in all states.