Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My dates changed slightly, pushed back the starting date from 6/17 to 6/19.
Considering putting a hold on mine for now anyway to wait for an Austin build MY, I’m in no real rush and with the news this week seems worth it to wait.

Kinda wish the site just stayed down until we got the VIN to avoid this constant refresh lol

Now that site is back, dates are pushed back almost 2 weeks for me!!

Ordered 4/9, date now show June 14th-June 30.
Same order date, same new dates.

I was told from the start it would be late May to early June so I'm going to wait a few more weeks before I start blowing up my SA's phone. :)

Reactions: Mr. 4sch
I'm debating switching to a lease, that way I can get my (not-so) instant gratification fix, but have an option to upgrade.
I've been thinking about that as well, just concerned with mileage caps going that route. Not sure if they have a program to absorb the potential mileage overage for return customers looking to buy or lease again.

Emailed my local store (not my SA) to see why my estimated dates disappeared today and they said:

“As you are under 2 weeks for the delivery, the estimate is no longer needed. Please wait to hear from your delivery team to schedule an appointment real soon!”

I’m not holding my breath but I thought that was interesting.

Reactions: SoCalEric
I called Tesla Temecula last May 10 and yesterday May 20 and the answer from SA are the same.. "Your car is almost done form the manufacturer, in 7 days you will receive an email and a call from Tesla for your delivery date!" Still patiently waiting!