Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sick! I look forward to see what you do with it.
-Ravi B. from long ago, Audizine Red B6
Yo dude good to see you. It sucks we’re all in this hold of getting our cars but hopefully by the end of the month we take delivery. I stupidly have a lot of parts here and I’m also waiting for wheels and air suspension so I’m kinda stuck at this point.

Thank god I didn’t decide to buy the car with Bitcoin after all of this confusion because 1 they don’t accept it and 2 because the price has gone down like crazy and I would have been in the negative.

Last edited:
I called Tesla Temecula last May 10 and yesterday May 20 and the answer from SA are the same.. "Your car is almost done form the manufacturer, in 7 days you will receive an email and a call from Tesla for your delivery date!" Still patiently waiting!
I’m not sure they know anything reliable. I got the same answer from my SA also. I don’t believe anything until I see a VIN in my account. Until then I just roll my eyes over the phone.

Reactions: koksanti72@gma
Emailed my local store (not my SA) to see why my estimated dates disappeared today and they said:

“As you are under 2 weeks for the delivery, the estimate is no longer needed. Please wait to hear from your delivery team to schedule an appointment real soon!”

I’m not holding my breath but I thought that was interesting.
That is what i was told Thursday - I’m not holding my breath either.

Nothing new, but I just left the Burbank center, following up on my MYP white/black ordered 4/26. Before even telling him my make and order number, I was told another month. “End of June hopefully.”
And he mentioned the 10,000 Ys sitting on the lot in Fremont and volunteered it was “chips or something.”

Okay, my car can be delivered now.

Attachments

• 2F5CF809-69DF-4D51-B9AB-E5396B8B00EF.jpeg
    2F5CF809-69DF-4D51-B9AB-E5396B8B00EF.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: Ubez
My delivery window returned after being being gone for a few days, including when tesla.com was down. The window is now June 15 - 30. I did get this text this morning which I believe other people have also received.

Attachments

• IMG_3027.JPG
    IMG_3027.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: Schwma