Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone order from Temecula? We placed our order for our MYLR (Black/Black, 19's, 5 seat, no FSD/Hitch) on 5/15. We had a delivery date within a few days of Jun 14-30 and then Jun 22-30 and then it went back to original of 4-11 weeks (with all the system glitches). We're using our own financing (NavyFederal) and have our pre-approved check in hand. No SA assigned, that we know of. There's been little to no information from our customer experience manager and I'm dying for our new vehicle (along with everyone else who's waiting on their order). Just trying to gain insight as hubby is a DI and we REALLY need to be able to plan for delivery.

Thanks!
Temcula? i called them last May 20th and they told me call back again in 7 days, but that's what they told me when i called on the May 10th and same when i called on May 2nd.. sound like they are reading a script.

Anyone order from Temecula? We placed our order for our MYLR (Black/Black, 19's, 5 seat, no FSD/Hitch) on 5/15. We had a delivery date within a few days of Jun 14-30 and then Jun 22-30 and then it went back to original of 4-11 weeks (with all the system glitches). We're using our own financing (NavyFederal) and have our pre-approved check in hand. No SA assigned, that we know of. There's been little to no information from our customer experience manager and I'm dying for our new vehicle (along with everyone else who's waiting on their order). Just trying to gain insight as hubby is a DI and we REALLY need to be able to plan for delivery.

Thanks!
Ordered from Temecula 5/9. My earliest estimated delivery was 6/13-6/30, last I saw was 6/21-6/30. Right now showing 5-12 weeks from order..

Reactions: CupitCrew
Those of you getting the too many redirects error, are you going through a bookmark? That was happening to me for a while on my phone, then I finally just navigated directly to my order page tesla.c0m/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNXXXXXXXXX (in a private browser) and was able to log in again.

Those of you getting the too many redirects error, are you going through a bookmark? That was happening to me for a while on my phone, then I finally just navigated directly to my order page tesla.c0m/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNXXXXXXXXX (in a private browser) and was able to log in again.
Unfortunately that doesn't seem to work for me. Also tried clearing cookies and tried both chrome and firefox. I'll just have to wait it out I guess

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to work for me. Also tried clearing cookies and tried both chrome and firefox. I'll just have to wait it out I guess
I consulted the chat to give me more info on the order as I couldn't access the manage order page, and this was the response

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 11.26.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 11.26.57 AM.png
    108.1 KB · Views: 45