Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went from 3-13 weeks over the weekend to nothing this morning. I feel like nothing makes sense anymore.

5/20: 4-8 weeks
5/25: Prepare for delivery
5/26: June 20-30
5/27:nothing
5/29: 3-13 weeks
6/1: nothing

1622552577433.jpeg

Like all of you, woke up to the tightest date range so far. Ordered 5/14, went from 3 - 13 weeks last night to June 20 - 30.

View attachment 668374
“In this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes... oh and Tesla pushing back delivery dates for no goddamn reason, holy f***. I invented this s***, where’s my electric car, Musk?” - Benjamin Franklin
We have the same situation!

For what it’s worth, my SA finally responded to my text from a few days ago when the dates first changed to 3-13 weeks.

“Most cars will deliver this month , the delivery date will update again.”

I assume she means June and not May…
Why are they toying with our emotions!?! Went from June 13 -30 to 3 - 13 weeks now!
I also went to 3-13 weeks this morning.
I’m still pulling for you all, these delivery times make no sense and it makes us Tesla investors really evaluate our decision. Hopefully all of you April and early May orders start to take delivery this week.

I also order 4/12. When I ordered I had ZERO expectation for when I would get the car. It was Tesla’s own ridiculous EDD that started the false hopes. Then two SA’s that both told me my car would be here 6/2. That was two different SA’ s at two different locations so that obviously was what the system was telling them. Which is the point. The system sucks. Don’t tell me anything and I don’t care. I’ll wait all year but when everyday they give you dates that get closer and closer then suddenly change to weeks then back to specific dates then SA’a tell you more nonesense it creates a total roller coaster that gives you false hopes and ultimately makes the experience totally terrible.

So, here I am, still no dates and no VIN. Great…
I agree. I even got a text from Buena Park “ delivery team” saying “ hurry up and finish your tasks! We are expecting order fulfillment shortly” so I did, all excited... that was three weeks ago, silence since then the EDD actually got worse...