Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my blue LR today. Great shape overall. They washed it in the sun so it had lots of streaks that looked like scratches but all came off with a microfiber. Gaps, panels, paint were fine. Everything even by eye. Only defect is that it seems to pull left a bit. Opened a ticket for an alignment check. White interior is so sick, I’m glad I found this one instead of my ordered black interior. Gyeon interior ceramic is ordered. So much fun to drive, leaving the delivery center erased all the stress of the last few months. It’s an amazing car, just sad the level of uncertainty and doubt they introduce before you get it. Best of luck to everyone still waiting, it’s worth it!

Agreed, but part of me hopes they can’t deliver all of CA in days or even 1-2 weeks, so some of us have to start soon right?
FWIW, my SA told me via email on Monday:

“Below I will add some dates to help provide some insight, please review below.
FOR DIRECTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY/NOT A CONCRETE DATE/SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Pacing to finish between the dates of 6/4 & 6/11.”

Always with the caveats…

I dropped by the Costa Mesa SC today. There were 3 MY being delivered, Blue, Red and MSM. The white one in the pictures was a used MY. Boy, that Red with the Inductions sure looks beautiful.

Inside I asked about my delivery date. They pulled up my order and it showed that I was "soft matched" with a manufacturing date of 6/16 and delivery to Costa Mesa on 6/17. He said if these dates hold I should expect a call from the delivery team around 6/17.
Did that blue one have 7 seats?