Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What magical SA do you have that provides you more info
Honestly I think all SA’s have access to these “soft” dates. I think many choose not to tell the customers because it’s subject to change and often does. My guess is that we’re now in June and these dates will start to firm up for us redheaded stepchildren from California (no offense to those who are readheaded).

Last edited:
For anyone in the bay area what are you current deliver dates. My current dates are June 20-30th and I ordered 4/7. I'm asking because I'm seeing people who ordered after me who don't have the start of their range anywhere near the 20th. MSM LR, FSD 20in no tow
Mine has been 6/4 - 6/24 for the last 2 days. This is for a base LR 5 seater ordered on 4/9.

Has anyone had their pickup order turn into a home delivery order? I was supposed to pick up on Saturday at Buena Park. They texted me that my order was going to be delivered this Saturday and I thought that was weird because I scheduled Saturday pick early in the morning on monday, so it’s a little late for that text to arrive. When I checked my order status it showed that my order was now set to be delivered to my home rather than picked up. I never chose this option so I’m kind of confused?

Well what do you know?! Just randomly checked my order before I go to sleep and I get the blue "Proceed with Delivery" button!
Clicked on it and BOOM there's my VIN! 202xxx. Finally after waiting for freaking 2 months!! 🥳 🥳 🥳
Now I need to find out when I can get the car..
congrats! you've waited long enough. Hope its all good!

I've been lacking Edd for the past couple days...

Reactions: juicevibes
I ordered MYLR 7 on 04/11, white in white. No EDD since this week. Latest visible EDD was 06/20-06/30. My SA says it should be last week of this month or first week of next month..
Hopefully that’s not true. You been waiting since April 11. I’m sure your frustrated like majority of people in California. Knowing Tesla Fremont factory is here in the state

Has anyone had their pickup order turn into a home delivery order? I was supposed to pick up on Saturday at Buena Park. They texted me that my order was going to be delivered this Saturday and I thought that was weird because I scheduled Saturday pick early in the morning on monday, so it’s a little late for that text to arrive. When I checked my order status it showed that my order was now set to be delivered to my home rather than picked up. I never chose this option so I’m kind of confused?
I was told that if you live within 30 miles of the delivery center, you get home delivery. You can request to pick up in person if you would prefer that though, just call the location you are taking delivery from.

Well what do you know?! Just randomly checked my order before I go to sleep and I get the blue "Proceed with Delivery" button!
Clicked on it and BOOM there's my VIN! 202xxx. Finally after waiting for freaking 2 months!! 🥳 🥳 🥳
Now I need to find out when I can get the car..
Yay!! This gives me hope because you ordered just before me and at the same location. Congrats!

Reactions: juicevibes