Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Costa Mesa 3 hours early ready to pick up my new Y! Coming from the IE and didn't want to get stuck in traffic. My app currently only shows my model 3 I have on hold but no mention of my model Y. For those of you who have recently taken delivery, how soon before should my car show up in the app so I can unlock it at delivery?

Sacramento/Rocklin peeps: have any of you had your SA give an estimate on delivery date? My SA has maintained that delivery would be in late June.

Ordered 4/14, and he's been firm that it would be late June since day 1.

Over the weekend my EDD was 3-13 weeks. Yesterday it switched over to June 3 - June 14.

Who else has dates, and is picking up at the Rocklin SC?
I ordered 4/30 MY, Blue, LR, no tow. 19 inch tires and will be picking up in Rocklin. Dates are bouncing all over! It was 3-13 weeks now June 11-30. I emailed my SA asking if we are still on track for end of June deliver but haven’t heard back.

OK. This is a question for those of you that have completed the delivery process.
Todays EDD is June 17 <> 30th. I am a "cash" customer and I have been told that I will get home delivery due to my proximity to the factory.

How am I notified of the VIN number? Via WEB Tesla Account, text message or Tesla App on my phone or all of these methods?
Once I have a VIN what are the time frames?
- I assume I will have some number of days to submit a full payment and allow for the funds to clear.
- Once the funds have cleared how long do I have accept delivery?
The time limits are important since I have a family obligation for 4 days in middle of June, that is out of town and not 'movable'.

Thanks for your input. Maybe my anxiety level will drop just a little knowing what the constraints are.

-Phil-

Damnit! You shared this and moments later it was gone and I was waiting for my SA to write back 😭
Never wait...I called the office where my SA was and they told me they would to it and it didn't get done.. Called 10 minutes later and he said nobody was around to do it, do I called another office somewhere else and they did the VIN match for me. If you see one just call any service center and tell them you're in a hurry.

Reactions: JustYNot
OK. This is a question for those of you that have completed the delivery process.
Todays EDD is June 17 <> 30th. I am a "cash" customer and I have been told that I will get home delivery due to my proximity to the factory.

How am I notified of the VIN number? Via WEB Tesla Account, text message or Tesla App on my phone or all of these methods?
Once I have a VIN what are the time frames?
- I assume I will have some number of days to submit a full payment and allow for the funds to clear.
- Once the funds have cleared how long do I have accept delivery?
The time limits are important since I have a family obligation for 4 days in middle of June, that is out of town and not 'movable'.

Thanks for your input. Maybe my anxiety level will drop just a little knowing what the constraints are.

-Phil-
Log on to your account. If you have a Vin it'll be right above where the delivery date is. Payment doesn't need to be made until you are ready to accept delivery but make sure you let them know if you're using third party financing asap.

Reactions: pkeller