Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order placed 5/16 - at the time had it on "hold" as I need delivery after planed vacations in July. Have been following this thread closely and noticed the distancing delivery timelines. Hit "I'm Ready" just now and am showing a delivery of September - October. YIKES! Contemplating switching to a performance from my current LR with the hope of quicker delivery. WILD

Order placed 4/23 - MYLR, pearl white, Gemini wheels, no tow hitch, no FSD and after 2 weeks of no EDD, now it shows 8/2-8/22…what gives?! Frustrating to see people order weeks to months afterwards already taken delivery
Wow ! Is that 5 seater? I have the same config. ordered 5/4 and EDD changed from 6/18-30 to now 6/19-30. I hope you won’t have to really wait that long.

My EDD got pushed back to June 14 to June 27. Just found out my cousin got a Vin# on Sunday and now he's picking up on Friday. He ordered his MY end of April picking up at the same SC Colma. Happy for him but MANN! Order mines on 4/12/21. Can't eve get a VIN# 🤬
Have you tried reaching out to your SA and asked why? Will the configuration be the reason why some people get their car sooner than those who ordered earlier in the quarter? Placed our order on 4/17 and no VIN as well.

Ordered 5/7 - MY Red, Black interior, 20" wheels, No FSD. Went from 3-13 weeks to July 28th - August 17th. We are trading in our Model 3, but the registration is due July 18th. Really would like to avoid paying that
Sold my truck a couple of days ago to avoid the monthly and the registration. Im lucky enough to be driving my MIL's car for the time being but it looks like I will need to stretch that time out to July-August.

Reactions: JustYNot
Just an update and data point for everyone: I'm in Silicon Valley, I ordered my MY LR white 7 seat final configuration on May 19 and received it just yesterday (June 2). The driver told me that we were his second local delivery of the quarter. I think I probably got pushed up in the delivery schedule because I've had a reservation for 2 years with Tesla holding my $2500 for a long time.

Quality looks much better than expected. A couple of flaws, but they are so minute that I'm not going to report them. Slight blemish in the rear window that is difficult to see, some trunk matting that wasn't perfect, and one plastic panel that is a little warped in back.

So far no complaints. taking it for a drive today.

That is a very precise EDD! Only a two day range.
I can only hope it's accurate. The "June 30" end has been stable for for several weeks now, but every few days the start has been slipping. It went from June 2nd to June 1, to June 8, to June 13, to June 20 and now June 29.

My Tesla Financing expires on the 25th I think and I'd like to go with them (just so that there isn't a huge headache), but if it does expire I'd rather go with the outside financing that I had planned to use than get hit with another credit check.

Reactions: Emmadiane