Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i just realized i have an out of state wedding for a few days toward the end of the month, which seems to be when the blue MY deliveries will take place in LA given none/very few of us have VINs. i'm pretty sure Tesla said my address was not eligible for home delivery (gated garage, multi-unit building). does anyone know what my options are if the delivery window happens while i'm away? i've seen people write about 3 day windows. ugh

I have a question about insurance. Is anyone using Tesla insurance? Anything good or bad about it? Who is their underwriter? I don't think they actually have the license for their own insurance business, but you never know - they did trademark for Tesla restaurants :).

Thanks in advance for your insights on insurance!

I have a question about insurance. Is anyone using Tesla insurance? Anything good or bad about it? Who is their underwriter? I don't think they actually have the license for their own insurance business, but you never know - they did trademark for Tesla restaurants :).

Thanks in advance for your insights on insurance!
I have Tesla Insurance and my profile shows: “Policies underwritten by State National Insurance Company, Inc., NAIC#12831. Produced by Tesla Insurance Services, Inc.”

Reactions: sw94117
Hello all, been following the forums for a while. Hoping to find a pattern when my car arrives. There seems to be no pattern though. Just the earlier your order is, the sooner you'll get your car probably 😂. Anyways I also learned a lot of abbreviations. So here's my situation:

MY, LR, MSM, 19 Gemini, BLK interiors, 5 seater, no FSD (Hoping to get the subscription soon).

Order placed: 4/30
Current EDD: 6/17 - 6/30

Same here 10 to 27 June order 18 April and now SeptemberFremont is this a joke?
my SA told me to expect a call on June 14th

and my second non completed order from few days ago still showing June 15 30 and not September and for this one I told them to place on hold.

this is ridiculous, if I do not get my first car until end of June I am canceling both of my orders.

for the second one that I told them to put on hold they are estimating June even that was ordered few days ago and for my April one with all steps and loan completed now showing September. No thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Vin_L