Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, California is not getting PPF, New Lights, or the Mudflaps.
:(
I was hoping it wasn't a regional thing, but it seems like it was for the PPF and MF. Lights are only on performance, and will be installed at the Texas GF when it starts up. Texas will also be the new batteries and and the GigaPress for the single body units for the MY.

I'm going to buy them if they don't put it on..
Crap. I was planning to replace anyway, was hoping to have something for the interim. Bah.

To give hope for those seeing September, I saw September earlier this week. The morning after, I got a narrower delivery date, then a text to schedule my delivery. My car is schedule to arrive tomorrow from the Burbank showroom. I love about 14 miles away from them.

Short version, the September date may be a good sign. I originally ordered 4/9
Congrats! What’s your confit and VIN range?

I was given 06/12/21 build date by SA which I spoke with her at beginning of May. I think she was not aware that they are not supposed to give us the build date just for the headache which may or may not cause them in the future. Well, tomorrow is 06/12/21, I will find out when I get a VIN tomorrow and soon enough will uncover the truth behind the logic board and yes I ordered in April and my EDD has turned into September this morning as well.
Ooooo as a fellow MSM-hopeful, this is exciting news! I don’t think we’ve seen a brand-new-straight-from-the-factory Long Range MSM delivery in SoCal

Please share Carlsbad SC experience I will be picking up from there as well congrats
I had a delivery at the Carlsbad location last Saturday. It went very smooth, I checked in, they led me to my car. I spent about 20 min looking over it (didn’t feel rushed at all), they told me when I was done to head back in with the paperwork, I handed over the paperwork and they checked it real quick and they said have a nice day.

I was picking up an inventory demo car VIN 186xxx only had 8 miles on it! There were 2 issues, back passenger side seat would not fold down automatically and the passenger front seat adjustments would stick. I asked about service and they told me I had 100 miles to report anything on the Tesla app in the service section. My service appointment is tomorrow. Overall, great experience, love the car.

Great question I am curious too as I have a 156 mile drive home after I pickup in Santa Barbara.
Is vin getting assigned automatically or SA should make it manually?
My SA doesn’t respond to my messages and I’m getting a little worried that my car could be delayed because of him

ordered 5/6 LR red/black, 20, 5 seats, no tow, EDD 06/18-06/30
I think both

My EDD has been stuck at 6/30-7/20 for the last 5-6 days. Not sure what to make of it. Any other May orders that received a VIN/delivery yet ? (NOT demo or inventory)

— Ordered 5/12, white/white, 7 seat, Gemini, tow, no FSD…current EDD 6/30-7/20.

I had a delivery at the Carlsbad location last Saturday. It went very smooth, I checked in, they led me to my car. I spent about 20 min looking over it (didn’t feel rushed at all), they told me when I was done to head back in with the paperwork, I handed over the paperwork and they checked it real quick and they said have a nice day.

I was picking up an inventory demo car VIN 186xxx only had 8 miles on it! There were 2 issues, back passenger side seat would not fold down automatically and the passenger front seat adjustments would stick. I asked about service and they told me I had 100 miles to report anything on the Tesla app in the service section. My service appointment is tomorrow. Overall, great experience, love the car.
Thanks that's awesome only 8 miles you lucked up.

Costa mesa gang
Mid april order still no vin.
Edd June 16-30 to september today
Any of u guys SA Cat or Kat
Yeah, I've had similar EDD changes. My order is 4/22. I worked with Kat on the demo drive. Once I ordered I let her know my RN#. I assume she is my SA.

Tomorrow, I hope the Sept placeholder will be replaced by date ranges similar to what we had before. I think we are close.

Reactions: Emmadiane
98AF17AF-2693-4971-9C40-85C15336DEE9.jpeg

Got her but she was supposed to go straight to getting wrapped. Demo car had no scratches or rock chips. Did have curb rash on the 2 right rims but they replaced them in 1 hour. By far the best car buying experience. Carlsbad was easy and the customer service was great! I should have been in and out but we waited an hour to get the inductions replaced. Now to put on all the accessories and bringing her in for PPF and tint tomorrow.

View attachment 672458
Got her but she was supposed to go straight to getting wrapped. Demo car had no scratches or rock chips. Did have curb rash on the 2 right rims but they replaced them in 1 hour. By far the best car buying experience. Carlsbad was easy and the customer service was great! I should have been in and out but we waited an hour to get the inductions replaced. Now to put on all the accessories and bringing her in for PPF and tint tomorrow.
😍

Still no Vin Ordered 4/5 MY LR Blue current EDD is now June 13 - June 25.
Early this morning at 5:45am I saw a delivery truck with full MY/M3 black and Blue that was just outside and parked on the main street pretty close to my house... between 880 and 680 on Hostetter no idea if those were gonna be deliveries or not for this area.. I do hope it is since that would mean I will be soon.