Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's my signature...
MYLR, Red/Black, 20" Induction, 7 Seat, FSD
Ordered 5-08-21 -- Colma, CA pickup
Current EDD: 6/15 - 6/24
VIN: 6/14, 206XXX

Your signature would be below the grey line.. You put in the Signature section of your profile. Phone people must turn sideways (Landscape) to see your Signature...

I visited the Rocklin store yesterday and spoke with a SA, She stated that there was a glitch in their system that wasn't "rectifying two databases of delivery information". And that this week the EDD should "settle" and see less movement on dates from here on out. I told her that my date have been consistently the last two weeks of the quarter for the past week now and she said to expect the car in that time frame. Whether or not she actually new what she was talking about is anyones guess.

Reactions: Ubez
I visited the Rocklin store yesterday and spoke with a SA, She stated that there was a glitch in their system that wasn't "rectifying two databases of delivery information". And that this week the EDD should "settle" and see less movement on dates from here on out. I told her that my date have been consistently the last two weeks of the quarter for the past week now and she said to expect the car in that time frame. Whether or not she actually new what she was talking about is anyones guess.
Yeah I don't have much luck with them as well. I have spoke to my SA 2 times and he says he can't tell me anything until I get a VIN. I know they are able to see when the cars are coming off the line or at least scheduled to come off and be delivered to them. Lets hope they start giving out some VINs soon.

Yeah I don't have much luck with them as well. I have spoke to my SA 2 times and he says he can't tell me anything until I get a VIN. I know they are able to see when the cars are coming off the line or at least scheduled to come off and be delivered to them. Lets hope they start giving out some VINs soon.
I had the same response from my SA Burlingame..won't have any information/updates unless VIN gets assigned..

Mine also went to show
Estimated Delivery: 1-10 weeks
as I ordered the performance version.

My take is that there is some batch refresh to their website database every morning to update estimated delivery dates. If this process fails (for some reason) the website will default to show the same as for new orders, which today are September for Long Range and 1-10 Weeks for performance.
Most logical explanation ever :)

Mine also went to show
Estimated Delivery: 1-10 weeks
as I ordered the performance version.

My take is that there is some batch refresh to their website database every morning to update estimated delivery dates. If this process fails (for some reason) the website will default to show the same as for new orders, which today are September for Long Range and 1-10 Weeks for performance.
Makes sense, and I am okay with it, except that yesterday my date range had jumped to 9/1 - 10/1 which most definitely was not the website default.

0158B732-8A6D-473D-B3D1-468B1829A33B.gif

Me refreshing, hoping that the EDD changes to June or I get a VIN. I would like to think that I am not alone.