Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So who’s your SA if you place an online order? Been trying to get ahold of someone (anyone) for days now to adjust my down payment and no one at the Rocklin Tesla answers the phone (sales or delivery). I’ve chatted with Tesla and they have told me three time they sent my SA a message to contact me and they would reach out within 48 hours… been almost 72 hours now. And tips to get ahold of someone?
I technically have two SA - one from showroom and then one from the online inventory order I put in (two orders, inventory as backup). The online one was assigned to a lady in Nevada - she's great. Found her by asking the chat function who the SA is.

I technically have two SA - one from showroom and then one from the online inventory order I put in (two orders, inventory as backup). The online one was assigned to a lady in Nevada - she's great. Found her by asking the chat function who the SA is.
I've asked three times now and they just say they will message whoever it is and they will reach out. I've specifically asked if they can give me their name and number and tesla on chat says no.

Thx! And then how big of a window did you get for delivery, or was it an appointment date and time?
I was texted a link to schedule Friday, the soonest appointment was the following Thursday. Then Saturday morning I got a text it arrived sooner and I could schedule for Monday. Then about an hour later got a call I could come in later Saturday afternoon to pick up

Reactions: Greg007
We even called Burbank this week since we had 3 consecutive days with September EDD and they told us “by Friday” we would get a text to schedule delivery. When we called yesterday, the guy we spoke with said he didn’t know why we were told that since they don’t have that information. I mean at least 3-4 times we were told around the 17th so how do they go from that to “we don’t know that information”. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just need a a VIN before my loan expires!!!
That’s what frustrates me too. Every time we call we get a different story!

So who’s your SA if you place an online order? Been trying to get ahold of someone (anyone) for days now to adjust my down payment and no one at the Rocklin Tesla answers the phone (sales or delivery). I’ve chatted with Tesla and they have told me three time they sent my SA a message to contact me and they would reach out within 48 hours… been almost 72 hours now. And tips to get ahold of someone?
I called yesterday and they answered. I pressed 4 for delivery as my SA doesn‘t respond.

So, as with anything, take with a grain of salt- but it’s exactly the verbiage that I was told at the showroom. Until the profile is complete, won’t be included in queue for car- so complete as fast as you can if you want it soon. That said, Tesla does what Tesla wants to do, so who knows. However, the emails the OP got seem to indicate the profile completion was required for being eligible for a car.
I agree with this. I had an issue with my order. I asked the showroom manager and he looked and said my place in the "delivery queue" was based on the "profile completion date" not order date. He even advised me of my "profile completion date" as shown in the system. I asked that he please educate his SA's for giving misinformation regarding this since I was also advised to not accept the financing just yet.