Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That caused me to start looking existing inventory...I had an April 1 order that never came in.... luckily I found my build. I was in OC for pick up in Buena Park, my SA was pretty useless
Did you get the same configuration and if so did the price increase? Every time I look at existing inventory the cars are more expensive and not willing to pay more. Thanks!

(from my signature) Ordered 5/6 Model Y LR Red/Black, 20", no tow, 5 seat, autopilot, VIN 6/21, EDD: 06/22-30

no "schedule your appointment" text so far but I think it will arrive soon
PXL_20210620_223055749.jpg

Go #teamRed, got mine yesterday 😁

Anyone else just lose their VIN and delivery window? OMG WTF Tesla??
Happened to me a few weeks back. Had a VIN for about 5-6 hours and then disappeared. Was told it was mistakenly given to me because there was metadata on my account that said I was using 3rd party financing (I had switched to Tesla financing a few weeks prior). They said they sometimes assign pre-production VINs so there’s time to get 3rd party financing in order.

That’s great! I ordered MYLR White Exterior, Black Interior, 5 Seats, Induction wheels, with tow, and without FSD On 4/3 from SA in Rocklin.

Wonder if they forgot about us Early April 3rd customers? Sure hope I am not getting played since they increased the cost and I am supposedly locked in. Maybe not delivering is a strategy hoping I cancel?!
+1 April order

Happened to me a few weeks back. Had a VIN for about 5-6 hours and then disappeared. Was told it was mistakenly given to me because there was metadata on my account that said I was using 3rd party financing (I had switched to Tesla financing a few weeks prior). They said they sometimes assign pre-production VINs so there’s time to get 3rd party financing in order.
Wow - that’s a bad policy unless they replace the vin in a quick manner. But it is not the issue in my case- wasn’t third party.

FINALLY got the Blue Button to acknowledge lack of radar and a VIN. F217XXX.
Delivery window now 6/22-25 (down from 6/22-30 earlier today). Still no link to send over payment or schedule delivery, and no emails or texts. Saw it upon refresh. Bay Area, Freemont delivery. Order 4/14, profile 4/14. MYLR Blue/Black, Gemini, Tow, No FSD.
It looks like it's getting close! Hope all we blues get them soon

Reactions: cancoi
Posted this in the SR/SR+ Waiting room as well. Don't hate me for cross-posting. Just too excited. :)

I got the Blue Button! I got the Blue Button!!!

View attachment 676193

I got my VIN! I got my VIN!!

View attachment 676195

My EDD changed! My EDD changed!! (was June 22-30)

View attachment 676197
WAIT...WTF? I know, I know...it will change. It will...right guys?? Guys???

EDIT: OK, all is well. EDD after a refresh (or 10) is now June 22-June 26. YAY! Also my Wall Charger gets installed today so it's a full on Tesla day.

Last edited:
Posted this in the SR/SR+ Waiting room as well. Don't hate me for cross-posting. Just too excited. :)

View attachment 676193

View attachment 676195

View attachment 676197

View attachment 676195

View attachment 676197

ATTACH]
[/QUOTE]

View attachment 676193

View attachment 676195

View attachment 676197
I sure hope it moves for you. I keep reading the EDD doesn’t mean anything! Congratulations! My EDD went from Sept yesterday to June 25-30 this morning!